2 startegy H1 working simultaneusly

hello guys

i've got a strategy that is not based on any indicators, it works only with two horizzontal-lines, one starting at 9 am (european time) from the closing price of the bar and the other at 11 am ( euro time ).

ok let s start , i need an EA that help me out cause i cannot stay in fron t of my pc the hole time i gotta work and i ve got other thing to do , i tested manually one year and i got really good results but now i need an EA to make this child run alone

so when the trend line is drown we start : so trend line start an 9 am entry time at 10 am entry conditions : when the closing price of the 10 am bar is over the line we go long and if the price is under we go short with a target price of 15 pips and a stop of 35 pips . naturally if the price don t reach TP or SL and crosses again the beginning line we invert the position .

could any body help me with an EA i would be very pleased abuot that .

ovviusly we do as many trades as many crosses we got so the minimum trades are 2 and max schould be not more then 6-8

note : trading time 9am to 17pm (european time)

strategy 1 line to refer 9 am

strategy 2 line to refer 11 am

stop trading at 17 pm

maybe we couyld start programming one stratey and then when the first is set we copuld add the second one

thank you a lot

sorry for my english i hopoe that every body understand what i mean

happy pips to every body :P

programmers.......

could please sambody help me to figure this out , i m new to programming EA and any kind of help would be very appriciated .

hope that same one can make this EA

i m trading manually since 7 years and tested a lot of strategies and indicators and i came across that nothing works and every thing works depending on the period so i lokk after a strategy that gives me a high winning rate so that i can use an aggressive money management to increase money into the acc .

so please help me out thanx

still nobody answering me .............. could i know why ???????

thanx

pariatore:
still nobody answering me .............. could i know why ??????? thanx

Maybe hans EA could hep you.

And if you're still interested on have your own maybe with post on Metratader Programming Section or inside this post

Or Contact one of our programmer. You could search some names in this post

I do not get it...

Two horizontal lines drawn two hours apart...does the trading begin after the those lines are established? Breaches of those lines become the direction....? what am i missing here...the instant they are drawn there will be a breach no?

What is european time...is that GMT?

Is there more than one trade per session?

Then there is talk of a trend line....????

ElectricReadingToMuchDetailIntoThisMethodSavant

ok so the time is gmt + 1 , the trend line will be drown at 9 gmt +1 and the trading starts with the close of the 10 gmt + 1 bar so if at the close of the next bar after drowing the trend line we start trading , if close > tl then long if close < tl then short ....... ecce ccc .

trend line = horizzontal trend line startin with one point that will be the close of 9 gmt+1 bar

if u nedd more esplications let me know

ah if anibody try to write the ea for this please, all af those should be variables so that a i can optim ise everything , time too create the trend line , number of trend lines target price and stop . would be nice to drow as many trend line as many bars are in a hour chart .

please let me know the improvements

attention

pariatore:
hello guys

i've got a strategy that is not based on any indicators, it works only with two horizzontal-lines, one starting at 9 am (european time) from the closing price of the bar and the other at 11 am ( euro time ).

ok let s start , i need an EA that help me out cause i cannot stay in fron t of my pc the hole time i gotta work and i ve got other thing to do , i tested manually one year and i got really good results but now i need an EA to make this child run alone

so when the trend line is drown we start : so trend line start an 9 am entry time at 10 am entry conditions : when the closing price of the 10 am bar is over the line we go long and if the price is under we go short with a target price of 15 pips and a stop of 35 pips . naturally if the price don t reach TP or SL and crosses again the beginning line we invert the position .

could any body help me with an EA i would be very pleased abuot that .

ovviusly we do as many trades as many crosses we got so the minimum trades are 2 and max schould be not more then 6-8

note : trading time 9am to 17pm (european time)

strategy 1 line to refer 9 am

strategy 2 line to refer 11 am

stop trading at 17 pm

maybe we couyld start programming one stratey and then when the first is set we copuld add the seconds

thank you a lot

sorry for my english i hopoe that every body understand what i mean

happy pips to every body :P

thank you for sharing you idea with new traders or beginners like me. i just had a big lost that took 2/3 of my capital. pls could you help me convert the time to GMT? and could you pls send me signals on the pairs you are trading for now until i can your system? thank you for you anticipated response.

Regards

I'm not sure if this is what you mean but this is what the code does.

1. Grabs the closing price on 10:00 and 11:00 GMT and draws lines

2. If the current bar's price is above 11:00's close and trending up, it buys.

3. Visa versa for selling

4. Don't trade after 16:00 GMT

Can you clarify rules again, I'll post EA up when I'm sure of what you want it to do.

i m going to repeat again the roules :

1) take the closing price of the bar at 9:00 am gmt+1 and from the bar at 11:00 am gmt+1

2) found that the trend line will start from the closing bar of those bar one trend line that starts at the close price of the 9 bar and an other that starts at the 11 bar

3) when the trend line is drown we look for the close of the very next closing bar ( ex. for 9 am we look for the close of the 10 am bar , if the close is over the trend line that starts at 9 we go long if it s under then short )

VERY IMPORTANT ALL LINES ARE DIFFERENT STRATEGIES OR HAVE TO BE HANDLED AS DIFFERENT

that s all ovviusly tagert very small nedd to be optimized and also stops

i was using 15 TG and 35 STP

the thing is that i m lookking for a big winn rate

let me know how things are evolving

ah i gotta tell u that at the moment i have no internet cause house change so i will try to answer all your questions as quik as i can

thanx in advance and sorry for my english hope that everybody understands

ah please make sure that in the code i cann put max 24 trend lines that means for evey bar in a H1 and a min of 1 trend lines and please remember the target and stop fpr all the lines

i wanna turn on and off the trend lines for optimization so that i can look wich of them is the best starting place u know ......

ovviusly every trend line must have an indipendent tg an stp

thanx again

guy i m sorry but is it possible to put into the code a trailing stop that starts at x number of pips in profit ???

please let s make two different EA the 1 classical as i said and the 2 with the trailing as i said ?

pariatore please give graphical explanation! I don't understand your system.

no one does or he would have an EA a long time ago...

eS

Reason: