Any successful automations?

I would like to ask if anyone has successful EA's that generate a 20% or better. Trying to find a good existing EA is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I would like to see a listing of EA's that I can test out on back testing and demo runs. If you have something that is working and would be willing to share, please post here.

Hello LEHayes,

there is no doubt that there are many profitable EAs out there, the thing is that they might work well with a pair but not with another one, or even changing time frame would affect them.

You should look around and you'll find plenty of them, they are going to be useful for you. Play around with them, catch and develop new ideas and eventually you'll get what you are looking for.

good luck,

contact me @ yemidotnet(atttt)yahoo(dot)com

FFD

> there is no doubt that there are many profitable EAs out there, the thing is that they might work well with a pair but not with another one, or even changing time frame would affect them

Well said!

Steer well clear of an EA that is said to "work across all these pairs...."
I have found that a truly effective EA is specific to a pair AND timeframe.

Also, any EA will need re-optimisation whenever you move it to a new account - even when moving from demo to live on the same broker.
Optimisation should be re-checked routinely at least every 3 months.

-BB-

Asiko79

When are we going to see some live account screenshots?

Is it working on a live account anywhere?

I ten d to agree with you guys. I have been researching EA;s for weeks now. I am very concerne d about ones where they don't offer a demo an d then charge $200 to #1000 for their purchase. I foun d one to day that was even more insane. They actually charge for their demo the same price that others charge for their retail pro duct.

Who in their right min d woul d expect people to throw money into their lap an d not even let them test dirve it first!!! INSANE.

In truth I foun d a sexy non-automate d 4x system that looke d to be worth my time. Now I have to figure out how to get my investors intereste d in flipping the bill on it.

BarrowBoy:

FFD

> there is no doubt that there are many profitable EAs out there, the thing is that they might work well with a pair but not with another one, or even changing time frame would affect them

Well said!

Steer well clear of an EA that is said to "work across all these pairs...."
I have found that a truly effective EA is specific to a pair AND timeframe.

Also, any EA will need re-optimisation whenever you move it to a new account - even when moving from demo to live on the same broker.
Optimisation should be re-checked routinely at least every 3 months.

-BB-

Asiko79

When are we going to see some live account screenshots?

Is it working on a live account anywhere?

Hello BB,

How long have u been programming? Or better ask this way, How long were you programming with assembly language e.g. c,gw-basic,fortran,qbasic,etc and did u do any analytical job/task with any at all?

Hi,

Anybody could start as a newbie programmer, but it is certain that all programs such a one would produce would definitely fail analytical test and especially developing with meta-editor c++ compliant platform, newbie experienced coder could only succeed in coding prototypes which lacks indepth complexity that could make the entire package useful across board.

Regard to everybody pls.

asiko79:

Hi,

Anybody could start as a newbie programmer, but it is certain that all programs such a one would produce would definitely fail analytical test and especially developing with meta-editor c++ compliant platform, newbie experienced coder could only succeed in coding prototypes which lacks indepth complexity that could make the entire package useful across board.

Regard to everybody pls.

A true programmers response - and one I might have agreed with 10 years ago!
Now, after more years of system analysis as well as leading dev teams, I require simplicity, provability, reliability & results.
A coding tour de force does not impress me any more in itself
If it can be done simpler I will do it that way, if it cant, I will go with results.
Looks like I will have 3 simple EA's, 2 moderate & 1 extremely complex multi-strategy EA coming out in August.
--

LEHayes

Plan is to let potential users try before they buy on a time limited basis for demo & live accounts
Wont be using marketing hype, demo data or back testing graphics :)

-BB-

BarrowBoy:

A true programmers response - and one I might have agreed with 10 years ago!
Now, after more years of system analysis as well as leading dev teams, I require simplicity, provability, reliability & results.
A coding tour de force does not impress me any more in itself
If it can be done simpler I will do it that way, if it cant, I will go with results.
Looks like I will have 3 simple EA's, 2 moderate & 1 extremely complex multi-strategy EA coming out in August.

Hi BB,

You mean this French "tour de force" (i.e. Outstanding Feat or Performance) does not formulate or found your goal in programming whatever your programming experience/skills status was/is?? Or Is it mis-use of foreign word?? Which one?

Well, let us wait and see your EAs you wanna produce. But note for sure that your products exhibit your stuff in life either tour-de-force or otherwise! (Q'Quote)

Sincerely.

hey guys - lighten up huh?

i maybe soft headed but get upset with tone and also where/how escalate... all for what? we all brothers, yes?

maybe sign off with nice words but body is not so nice i think - not make for happy forum surf experience - imho

peace bro's

<(-_-)>

Hi,

Oh, I am sorry if I have slighten anyone pls, but the truth is fx-trading is asolutely NOT gambling nor randomness, It is purely study of nature which could not be attained without some complexities come what may.

Surely, Nothing is Impossible except if it is believed.

May God assist every trader to achieve our aims and objectives quickly and very well

Thank you.

Regards.

Reason: