MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 367

Hey coders! Can someone help me to modify this EA? (Wide hard) This is a simple buy low sell high EA throwing out Limit orders ever x minutes that last x minutes/hours.  What I think would improve it is to add a filter to it. Like RSI.. For example: So when RSI is lower than 30 = launch the buy...
UPDATE - Apologies I have now found a bug in the deviation line calculation. In the process of rectifying it now. I'll repost the function when it's fixed UPDATE - Looks to be working correctly now, had incorrect variable as start point for the deviation line. Hi All, I recently had a requirement to...
Hi everyone, I want to automatically make the MT4 Navigator folders (Indicators, Scripts, EA) refresh themselves. This currently has to be done manually. (Right click on "Indicators" or "Expert Advisors" or "Scripts", then choose "Refresh"). I already googled but only found threads discussing how to...
H i, In the Tools / Options, Signals tab, there is a "Stop if balance is less than xxx euros" option. If the event the balance turns out to be less than the amount noted there, is there any way to receive an alert ? Regards, Olivier Soudieux
  auto fit charts?  (1)
is there a way to make the charts automatically fit to the proper size so that they are not very squished or massive? when i switch from say 5 minutes to weekly the chart on weekly is massive and i have to resize it.. looking for something similar to how trading view has the auto feature which...
[Deleted]
hello everyone.. On the standard chart, on top left corner, there are symbol of the currency andlow/high price. how to add additional text descripton on top left of the chart,next to currency symbol, and remove the high alow price, example. i need to addmy current position price and TP price. help...
Does anybody know how to set the OrdersHistory to Today, Last-3-Days or LastWeek acc. to setting it to All_History, Last_Month,... I am using this function: void SetOrdersHistory(int x){   // https://forum.mql4.com/ru/14463/page5#401551   // https://forum.mql4.com/46407#596672   // 33058 - All...
i have the following code how to modify not close all but only the first trade? thanks! void TrailingRules() {     double current_profit = Profit();     if (Count(0) + Count(1) == 0)max_usd = 0;     if (current_profit >= TrailingStartUsd && max_usd == 0)max_usd = current_profit;     if (max_usd > 0...
Hey guys, I am just starting to learn MQL4 and working toward building an EA one step at a time, I am at the first step and can't figure out why I can't get it to open a trade. Any ideas? Code is below
A question to the gurus of MQL4. MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) returns the margin required to open one lot. Is the realtion between lots and margin required linear? In other words, if I want to open 0.1lots shall I have freemargin > MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) * 0.1? ...same...
Hi, Is there a simple way to move an MT4 complete configuration to another PC (all account + VPS subscription etc...) ? For instance, an export/import feature ? Regards, Olivier Soudieux
Hey guys I wrote an EXPERT but did not run correctly Purchase and sale orders are not sent I do not know where to use the double function to do the calculation Please see the attachment Thanks
What I'm trying to do is submit HTML content from EA to my joomla website, I did some search but couldn't find if it's possible to use WebRequest to do it. Any help is great. Thanks.
Hey guys, Please look at this code: void ModifyM1(){ double price; double stoploss; double takeprofit; string TradeSymbol; if(OrderSelect(M1BTicket,SELECT_BY_TICKET))         {         if(OrderType() == OP_BUYSTOP)                  {                  TradeSymbol =...
[Deleted]
  Selling a trading strategy. How?  (231   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
Hello. Suppose I have a unique, profitable trading strategy. I have indicators, an impressive manual and money to promote it. Please share your experiences and thoughts on how better organise everything? How to advertise? How to accept payments? What else needs to be considered? I would be happy to
Hi everyone, I'm struggling with this. It should be really simple, basically I have sent an order, (example 1) after it takes certain Points of profit I decide to modify it and then close half of the position showing a 130 error (BUY_LIMIT / SELL_LIMIT) (2019.05.06 00:02:10.318 2019.01.03 00:35:07...
I have an EA I´ve been playing around with good results (demo) . I will share it here below. It is a simple EA that simply place buy/sell-orders every 30 min that last for 60 min. Buy low sell high basically with a twist of scaling in.. What I want is to add a filter to it. So it decides if its...
Hi, I wonder if someone can help me. I need to calculate total lost orders from my order history, since the last profit order closed. I can count the orders but i am struggling with the equation of selecting it from the last profit order. Below is my script. Please can someone help out? int...
Hi everyone, Short version: I'm looking for a simple "semi-automatic" EA which does this: if price level x is reached, place a pending order with SL+TP. More detailed explanation: This simple EA should allow me to specify - a price level x (for example by setting a horizontal line or entering a...
Hi all, could you help me to round the number 1.13573 to 1.1360 ? Once obtained the number, how to extract the number "6" ? Thank you!
Hi, I've just been told that, if you copy 4 traders, it's better to have MT4 installe 4 times in 4 different windows directory, and then link each of them to your MQL5 account in order tohave ONLY one trade account + trader signal copy (+ vps) in each MT4. This, because when you have mulple trader...
¿Anybody knows any app (for android) which I can see the balances and equities of many accounts MT4 in only one view at the same time? Regards.
I am using Metatrader 4 desktop with 7 accounts. Is there any way to label them with a word other than their account number? I've been searching for plugins but can't seem to find anything that does this.
  RENKO BARS PROBLEMS  (15   1 2)
Hi, I'm using renko bars in my strategies, but I have 2 problems with testing EAs by strategy tester. 1. Even if I download good data where's no discrepancy between any timeframes and I have 90% modelling quality when I convert it to renko there're a lot of mismatched charts errors. Can I do...
This is the same TL but display different values, is it possible to have them sync
I'm building an EA for a strategy that uses information of an indicator from the close of the previous bar. Not the close price but the information that the indicator gave at the close. I tried looking at iBarShift but that gives the bar's info. Bars and iBars is no help either. In the attached...
Hi Coders! I have an indicator, called: ptl 2 & alerts (attached) I would like to use it in an EA with the iCustom() function. I would like to run the EA on a M5 chart, and use the Indicator with TimeFrame="15" input variable. But there's a bit problem. The EA reads diffrent indicator datas. When I...
The question is how to get breakeven point for a grid of orders. I think it could be storing the Ask/Bid Price when OrdersProfit=0 and then apply TP distance to that price. But if I want to draw a line in that BreakevenPoint, how do I calculate its price?
[Deleted]
  Reverse payment  (1)
How can I reverse $10 back to my visa card
Hi  I need to check stop level before sending OP_BUY_STOP and OP_SELL_STOP. But I'm not sure about the price which I should check for distance and compare to stop level, is it ask for buy stop and bid for sell stop? and should I care about the distance between current market price and pending order...