MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 364

I want to make candle stick delay when place orders. For example, buy condition matched and place order. if (buy_condition==1){Buy_order} How can I code (add) to delay order? For example, if buy_condition is matched and after 5 candle stick later, I want to place order.
Hello, Anybody help me to do that? "Convert from Amibroker to MQL4 (display multi time frame chart in one window chart)" Example like that, can you help me to convert? => Thank you! " _SECTION_BEGIN("Chart mmulti timeframe"); SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates); _N(Title =...
hi, backtesting in visual mode can take forever.  is there anyway to save the visual charts afterwards?  and I'm not talking about a picture, rather, able to load the chart entries and exits back into MT4 to be re-used again for analysis? Thank you
void BreakOut(){//--- Create a button to send custom events   ObjectCreate(0,buttonID,OBJ_BUTTON,0,100,100);   ObjectSetInteger(0,buttonID,OBJPROP_COLOR,clrWhite);   ObjectSetInteger(0,buttonID,OBJPROP_BGCOLOR,clrGray);   ObjectSetInteger(0,buttonID,OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,100);   ObjectSetInteger(0...
Hi all, could you give me an help on how to extract the Hour number from OrderOpenTime() ? I need to compare this to the Hour() function. Thank you!
Hi guys, First of all, thank you to those who help beginners to solve their problems and I appreciate if you help me with this problem. This code is part of my personal indicator and my problem is that the arrow #1 appear after candle closed and after reload of the indicator, arrow #2 appear too and...
Hello All, i am a little new to m4l programming but i have some programming background. someone wrote a trailing stop function for me but i'm not sure if its working properly or maybe its where the function call is in the onTick function. here's the trailing stop code below. Please let me know if it...
Hello programmers!  I am a new programming learner & am very new in MQL4 language... I need to add one command to my EA, But I'm tired of my failed attempts  :( I just need to add one command to the EA: Open new trade in the each new candle      //if current candle has met the same conditions//...
Hello All, I hope you may be able to point me toward an MT4 indicator that allows me to draw a line or series of lines, and labels the difference in time, pips, and possible bars between the points on the line. In essence, I want to draw my own zigzags, but have the labels automatically show up as I...
Hi, Is it possible to create an indicator that can read / scrape text from a dashboard indicator on a chart? Reason I'm asking is because I have a multi timeframe dashboard and I would like to export the numbers to Excel
Hi at all, Is it possibile create a function/method use Variable Arguments as c language ? Or using library ? which? Anyone know a good library for this scope ? Or another way for create a function with dynamic number of pamaters input ? Thanks at all !
Hey. I have a problem. I configured anonymous IPVANISH SOCKS5 proxy (it tests OK and it works), but when I created a small expert advisor to test my ip     char result_char[]; string result_headers;   char data_char[];   int res2=WebRequest("GET","https://api.ipify.org/?format=json",NULL,NULL,5000...
I want to be a signal provider . But I can't find the broker server for Meta Trader 4. Meta Trader 5 can find. But Meta Trader 4, Error: Invalid broker server. How to do ? Please
  Manual systems discussion  (152   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
In order to construct a killer ea. I would like an opinion of what is the best indicator all of you "ELITE'S" are using for ALL TIME FRAMES. My View Daily,60min,30min - I give high marks to Squeeze_2006 combined with hist_step_stoch 15Min,10 - I give high marks to Fisher Yurik/combined With Squeeze
int maximumLossPerTrade;int accountBalanceinEuro;double maximumLossPercentage;maximumLossPerTrade = (int)(accountBalanceinEuro / 100 * NormalizeDouble(maximumLossPercentage, 1)); When; accountBalanceinEuro = 14232 maximumLossPercentage = 1.8 I get 255 for maximumLossPerTrade. But, in excel, it is...
  Averaging function  (11   1 2)
Have written averaging function to my new expert but for some reason does not make sense at Strategy Tester. I hope someone could help with this.
Hello, Please I am trying to write an ea that does this: Creates buy order and sell stop order when attached to chart, for example buy order:      entry = 1.1200, sl = 1.1160, tp = 1.1240 sell stop:  entry = 1.1160, sl = 1.1200, tp = 1.1120 after buy trade hit stop loss and sell stop is now active,...
how can i upgrade to meta trader version 600?
I can't sign into MQl5 community using a demo account on MT4 desktop on Ubuntu Linux. It used to worked before but it has stopped working at the moment. I get the error message shown in the attached screenshot which says authorization failed. Please may I know how to solve this issue?
[Deleted]
  fix api  (1)
Dear every one, I am newbie on MT4 I would like to create littles components .net or vb6 who talk directly with the brooker terminal.(only with mt4 brookers) But I don't understand why developpers here create components who communicate with MT4 client terminal and why they don't create components...
I'm am experiencing a problem with the update of the status or orders in terminal (and hence in my EA). An extract of the Journal follows for clarity:   2019.05.03 11:30:22.814'1123079866': modify pending order #93112412 buy limit 0.20 DE.30.. at 12408.0 sl: 12368.0 tp: 12458.0 -> price: 12408.6 sl:...
Na paridade AUDCAD, e somente nela, no meu MT4, o gráfico mensal está travado no canto esquerdo da tela. O que fazer?
I have an ea which is placed on 10 different charts in mt4. The problem is it opens many trades. I just want it to place a maximum of 3 positions. So for example if the chart 1 trade is buy EURUSD, chart 2 is buy USDJPY and chart 3 is Buy USD/CAD and on chart4 there is a signal to buy usd/chf, then
Hi guys.. I know that this might seem very simple but for the life of me I cannot work it out... I have an Auto Fibo custom indicator that automatically displays the Fibonacci levels as the market progresses. How can I get it offset from the right hand side of my screen? I've played around with...
  MT4 Tutorial  (2)
can someone link me to a MT4 tutorial? have been trading crypto for a while, but not so sure how to get around MT4.  how can i find XAUUSD?
Hi folks, How can I double check the values my EA is assessing. Because when I do it manually my EA seems to be missing signals, so I'm trying to see what it is comparing, so that I can adjust my code accordingly. 1) I am asking it to tell me when RSI crosses and closes above 50 on the 4H chart (eg
Hi guys... I've just bought a Dell 2850 (2 x 3.6Ghz with 8GB RAM) server to help me optimize my EA. Can anyone give me an indication of how many instances of Mt4 I can run concurrently? Thanx Mike
After a while, everything in my optimization returns zero. What could be wrong? Can metatrader only handle so many iterations?
Hi all, I am pretty new to forex and MQL4, I tried to find an answer to my question using google and the search button but didn't find anything useful. My question is, what value does MODE_SIGNAL give when using iMACD? The reason why I am asking is that I am comparing those values, to the one that...
[Deleted]
Hi guys... I've been killing myself over this piece of script for the last 1 week(yes, one entrie week...) and I still can't find the problem... Can you pleasehelp me? I'm trying to write a small function to close up the one order that'scurrently in the biggest loss (or: the "Least pofitable open...