Selling a trading strategy. How?

Hello. Suppose I have a unique, profitable trading strategy. I have indicators, an impressive manual and money to promote it. Please share your experiences and thoughts on how better organise everything? How to advertise? How to accept payments? What else needs to be considered? I would be happy to hear any thoughts on the subject.

Take notes.

You call 03, of course they don't believe you. Even the loonies don't think so. They call back the emergency services - aliens! And then you're caught!

What, you bastards? Thought you'd invade our Earth? Not gonna happen!

MarcusCrassus:

Hello. Suppose I have a unique, profitable trading strategy.

It's very simple.

I give you a tidy sum of money to manage, you get a big profit.

--------

And you do not have to advertise anything. The client has already found you :)

If there is anything to discuss, you can write in person.

Open a PAMM account and if you last at least half a year with the maximum possible profit and with the minimum drawdown - that's the best advertising ))))

All the rest is rubbish ))))

If you're frail, go straight to the coffin,

to keep your health,

use people's wiping methods. (с)

MarcusCrassus:

Hello. Suppose I have a unique, profitable trading strategy...

How long have you had such fantasies?

paukas:
How long have you had such fantasies?

Is that what you want to talk about? )))

MarcusCrassus:

Hello. Suppose I have a unique, profitable trading strategy. I have indicators, an impressive manual and money to promote it. Please share your experiences and thoughts on how better organise everything? How to advertise? How to accept payments? What else needs to be considered? I would be happy to hear any thoughts on the subject.

Have you decided to try to implement an explicit strategy for your "business" activities? xD

Thank you, very useful information =)

But I'd like to hear the opinions of people doing something similar. I have money for a quality site, translators, advertising. I would be glad if someone would share their experiences.

What prevents you from playing with your "unique profit strategy"?

That's how profitable it is.

Reason: