Selling a trading strategy. How? - page 23

snail09_1:

Have you heard the joke about the Mercedes and the mechanic washer? The point is that he only hit the Mercedes with a hammer once, but asked for a lot of money. The money was paid for knowing where to hit it, and it was worth a lot. Knowledge comes with experience, a man pays for this experience with his life forces. Can you put a monetary value on experience? "You may be right, but I don't think you'll be able to get it for money. And as for "super time-consuming" there are two experts - Svinozavr and paukas . Yes, I forgot one more, Reshetov - this is - gourmet explanations chto to what.

Zy. All references and mentions of celebrities please be regarded as respect for them, no more. There is no need to persecute!

I have heard the same thing, only about the telemasters. All this is clear, the search process is the most difficult, and the analysis for getting signals can be complicated to infinity, but the question was another plan - how much maximum can weigh (not cost) the executive part of the code, when the signals are already known? I also know where to go, I have my own brains, I don't sell strategies and I don't need someone else's.

Prolon:
Heard the same thing, only about the telemaster. All this is understandable, the process of searching is the most difficult, and the analysis for getting signals can be complicated to infinity, only the question was of another plan - how much may the executive part of the code weigh (not cost), when the signals are already known? I also know where to go, I have my own brains, I don't sell strategies and I don't need someone else's.

From 50 lines to infinity. I don't think you're satisfied with my answer. Would you like to get started? Give me the TOR, and then we'll see how many lines the implementation will cost. I assure you it'll be free. What are your terms?

ZS. I'm not a sceptical philosopher, but a fucking altruist.

snail09_1:

From 50 lines to infinity. I don't think you're satisfied with my answer. Would you like to get started? Give me the TOR, and then we'll see how many lines the implementation will cost. I assure you it'll be free. What are your terms?

ZS. I'm not a skeptical philosopher, but a fucking altruist.

)))))))))))) if you call yourself a coward. i dibs on being first in line when altruism goes down)))) because it, too, tends to fade over time)

is it possible to crossbreed fucking...i.e. technical altruism and fucking...i.e. ideological altruism? if so, then i'm ready to join your ranks)))))

ZS: what's that on your avatar? tried to look closely and got blindsided by the amount of abstraction you're getting))))))))

OK, as long as there are still altruists, it means that all is not so hopeless in this world. I'll drop the reports in a private message; if you don't like them, maybe you shouldn't start.

-Aleksey-:
I, for example, spent over 7000 lines on the functions of working with orders in 4, and it took me a lot of time to figure out the logic of the error handling algorithm and how to react to it. And that's not to say about the algorithm itself. And it's even more terrifying to imagine how much it would take on a five.
Well, there is only one order in MT5.

Freud:

)))))))))))) if you call yourself a ranger, I'll be first in line when altruism goes down)))) because it also tends to fade over time)

is it possible to crossbreed fucking...i.e. technical altruism and fucking...i.e. ideological altruism? if so, then i'm ready to join your ranks)))))

ZS: and what's in your avatar? tried to look closely and hung my brain on the number of abstractions get))))))))

You can cross an ear with a dick. Dear Sir, the avaiva is snail, like spiral, snail, etc. This is my vision of myself here in this world. The nickname has existed since 1995. What exactly has plunged your brain into a cyclical succession of abstractions, I do not know?

But, let's get to work. Topeka starter, and you. That's it. I can't take much more of this, the old alcoholism, you know...

Prolon:
OK, as long as there are still altruists, it means that all is not so hopeless in this world. I'll drop the reports in a private message; if you don't like them, maybe you shouldn't start.
As you can see, there are some. And you yourself, how do you position yourself? Please send them, but with detailed comments, please, it is difficult to enter the resonance without knowing the frequency of oscillations ;-)

snail09_1:
As you can see, they are still around. And how do you position yourself? Throw, only with detailed comments, please, it is difficult to enter the resonance without knowing the frequency of oscillations ;-)
I am a skeptical optimist, things cannot be all bad around here, the man is either completely stupid or ill. So far the reports have been dropped in my personal email.

Prolon:
Perhaps I'm a sceptical optimist, things can't all suck around here, it's either the person is completely stupid or sick. So far the reports have been dropped in my personal email.

a rattling mixture. it can kill altruism. and there won't be any left for those in line. so please be careful.

Freud:

It's a rancid mix. It can kill altruism and there won't be any left for those in line, so please be careful.
Why are you trolling? I told you to give me the terms of reference for the study. Or if you want to chat, mention Piggysaurus, he'll show up, you'll start some near-scientific flurry.
Reason: