Selling a trading strategy. How? - page 2

MarcusCrassus:
Why would you want to sell a uniquely profitable strategy? Work with it yourself.

fozi:

What prevents you from playing with your "unique profit strategy"?

That's how profitable it is.

that sounds about right.

something like "sell a lot of money! don't... I have money for both, but I need the money"

that doesn't make any sense

DmitriyN:
Why would you want to sell a uniquely profitable strategy? Work with it yourself.
Mitya... So lazy... )))

I don't mind anything, I'm in the market every day. And it's not about whether the strategy is profitable or not. You know what and outright crap... is a very successful one. Take Rita Lasker, or Carl Ditman.

MarcusCrassus:
I don't mind anything, I'm in the market every day. And it's not about whether the strategy is profitable or not. You know what, even outright crap... ...is selling quite successfully. ...

By the way, bazaar guards earn their living by keeping an eye on the bazaar....

MarcusCrassus:
Nothing is stopping me, I'm in the market every day. And it's not about whether the strategy is profitable or not. You know that even outright crap... ... is selling very successfully. Take Rita Lasker, or Carl Ditman.

Your logic is not quite clear. If ga... sells, why sell the real CU in spite of it? Sell the same ga... ))))\

If you have the same crap, of course nothing prevents you from selling it ))))

Svinozavr:
Mitya... So lazy... )))
As one of the options... )))

DmitriyN: As an option... )))
And in general, seriously, selling real TS can and should be done through management - that is, through a pawn account. Selling like a real TS for an unfortunate $50-100 dollars is pure mockery and pure cheating. ))))

LeoV:
And in general, seriously, selling real TC can and should be done through management - that is, through a pawn account. Selling TC for a measly $50-100 is pure mockery and pure cheating. ))))

Thanks.

A business model that makes a profit from the sale of ga... is quite possible to describe/create. The main thing is creativity and competence in today's advertising and marketing business) and faith - you can't do without it =)

Reason: