MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1680

I am having a problem with the use of the "Use date" option in the System tester. When I run the system tester with "Use date" checked , I only get testing for 1 month of data. I tried changing the "Model" and the "Period" option but it still only tests 1 month of data. Does anyone know how to run
[Deleted]
This is written in the dictionery: Scripts and expert work in their own flow. Customindicators work in the interface flow. Can anybody explain them? does " their own flow" means flows coded in the program? then what does the interface flow mean? thnx a million in advance!!
Hi, I seem cannot figure out why when I press compile sometimes more than only thefile which I was editing is compiled? What determines which files will be recompiledwhen compile button is hit? Thanks, Michal
Hi, can I use screenshot() to snap the screenshot of an order I just opened in theExpert advisor? If it works, does it work in StrategyTester also, or only live? Also, can I use screenshot() within a custom indicator?
Hi, Right now my MetaTrader (StrategyBuilderFX) shows GMT on the charts... not sure why. Anyhow, I like GMT. But I want to ensure that my EA is running on GMT only... if this value can somehow be changed then I want to code something to check that it is GMT and give an error if it is not. Please
Hi, I'm trying to test a simple system historically using strategy tester. I would like to know if it is possible to open an order using the Open price ofthe current bar. Reason I want to do it this way is because I don't know wherethe Bid and Ask price come from historically and since my signal...
Hello, How can I use the same logic I use for finding the lowest low value for the pricebut applied to the AO indicator? What I want is to find the lowest low value ofthe AO in a given period. For price value I use: AO_Lowest_Value = Low[Lowest(NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, bar_count, 0)]; Also if I have a...
  Mandarine  (148   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Mandarine EA. H1 timeframe. 4 main pairs
Hello, MQL rounds decimal numbers like 112.80 to 112.8 automatically (at least it lookslike), but I need the value to be shown like 112.80 (with the zero), so I triedto use normalizedouble function with 2 digits (or 4 to the other pairs), but itonly shows 1 digits when the last digit is a 0 (zero)....
Hi! I'm a new user of MetaQuotes. I learned structure and write simple Expert Advisor whitch work corectly and maketransactions, but I would like test it by tester with different parameters. Andwith it I have problem, the tester make for imposible 100 tests but don't makeany transactions....
  Total leaders  (729   1 2 3 4 5 ... 72 73)
EAs which are leading from the beginning of the testing will be posted here. Pips in total
  Weekly Winners  (310   1 2 3 4 5 ... 30 31)
This thread is for weekly winners (EAs which are winners). And for the members who want to know about results in few gerenal figures
  TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_25  (33   1 2 3 4)
TSD_MT4_MR_Trade_0_25 EA. D1 timeframe. AUDUSD; GBPCHF; GBPJPY; GBPUSD; USDCAD; USDCHF; USDJPY
  DayTrading3  (147   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
DayTrading3 EA. M15 timeframe. 4 main pairs
  Ichimoku5_1  (12   1 2)
Ichimoku5_1 EA. H4 timeframe. 4 main pairs.
  FiboPivotandRSI  (32   1 2 3 4)
FiboPivotandRSI EA. D1 timeframe. 4 main pairs
  MandarineXL v0.2  (35   1 2 3 4)
MandarineXL v0.2 EA. H1 timeframe. 4 main pairs
[Deleted]
May i ask how i can put emas 144 and 200 of ''1 MIN CHART'', to ''60 MIN CHART'',and hv an alert when they cross on 1 min chart?? tks vm.
  Order serliazer?  (2)
Hi everybody, from some time I'm thinking about correct handeling of #trade context busy error.Does anybody has any general and portable solution? Michal
Could someone please explain how to read, understand and interpret the commitment of trades charts. Thank you
[Deleted]
Can't move or modify thank
  Weekly performance  (2167   1 2 3 4 5 ... 216 217)
This thread is for weekly performance of EAs. Today will be posted two week results.
  SilverTrendV3  (25   1 2 3)
SilverTrendV3 EA. M5 timeframe. GBPUSD; EURUSD.
  Sti  (218   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
I have created an EA that seems to work great, but it has a problem when the news come out. Maybe somebody can help to create some filter or something like that. Thanks
[Deleted]
Some functions listed in dictionary are not applicable for Custom Indicators code and some are not applicable for Scripts code. Quite frequently I work simultaneouslywith EA, CI and Script. I kindly request MetaQuotes to consider grayout of dictionary functions that arenot applicable for...
[Deleted]
How to find intersection betw iMACD signal line & iMomentum? Their values are totaly different.
  Chart style  (1)
A question to MT developers. Traders as myself would be very interested to have other chart styles like: point& figer, kagi, renko on the MT plarfom.
[Deleted]
Hello: I am a new user with any experience programing but I am studing to learn. I haveseveral questions about these functions. I would like to explain the problem. 1) Which is the difference between iEnvelopes and iEnvelopesOn array? 2) I do not understand which is the importance of a "buffer"...
[Deleted]
What happened to the new improved Period Convertor that was at 'Period Converter Optimized' - was there only yesterday but now gone
  Float  (39   1 2 3 4)
Very interesting indicator. See image attached. Red is aflat. It seems we are not trading during the aflat