Selling a trading strategy. How? - page 3

Well, if EMERGENCY hasn't stirred up, there's no one to fend off an attack by an alternative mind, I say:

Don't SELL! This is the only thing you have. You can't buy a Cheburek by the underground, but you have this. Hold on to this!

What idiots you meet...

I could never understand why you would sell a profitable strategy unless you believed in it?

LeoV:
Let's imagine that he sold this (unique, profitable) system to a huge number of traders. What would happen in this case? What would be the market reaction to the emergence of such a system?

DmitriyN:
Let's imagine that he sold this (unique, profitable) system to a huge number of traders. What would happen in this case? What would be the market reaction to the emergence of such a system?
Let's imagine a communism. When everything is there, but there is no money.

paukas:
Let's imagine communism. When you have everything, but no money.
)))

Happy Victory Day to all,

Does anyone know if there will be a riot police sweep in Red Square tomorrow? Are we going to get in Putin's way?

DmitriyN:
Happy Victory Day to all,

Does anyone know if there will be a riot police sweep in Red Square tomorrow? Are we going to get in Putin's way?
What are you talking about? There's even the shadow of Hamlet's father face down in a police van. Along with the spirit of the Rurikovich's (they have an option on all of them).

Jingo:

A business model that makes a profit from the sale of ga... is quite possible to describe/create. The main thing is creativity and competence in today's advertising and marketing business) and faith - you can't do without it =)

Thank you and I think so.

I believe what is needed here is faith in successful sales. Faith in the TS has nothing to do with it at all.

Svinozavr:
Not going to Moscow tomorrow. Dangerous city you have here :)
Reason: