Selling a trading strategy. How? - page 4

DmitriyN: Let's imagine

A phone call to the office. The receptionist answers the phone:

- Can I speak to Ivan Yuryevich?

- How can I introduce you?

- Well.... imagine me naked....))

If you sell it, yes, you can. Only it's disgusting. Do you realise you're fucking up? I can't understand how for a man (or even a woman!) to lie? You're just signing yourself out as a shit. Complete. Ready? OK. I have nothing against it. Just don't be offended that they look at you like you're shit.

Svinozavr:
If you sell it, yes, you can. Only it's disgusting. Do you realise you're fucking around? I can't understand how for a man (or even a woman!) to lie? You're just signing yourself out as a shit. Complete. Ready? OK. I have nothing against it. Just don't be offended that they look at you like you're shit.

Like they say, money never smells. ))))

LeoV:

As they say, money never smells ))))

Even Vespasian would have been squeamish... Freaks.

===
Vespasian imposed a latrine tax in ancient Rome. // Who knows what their educational qualifications are...

Svinozavr:
If you sell it, yes, you can. Only it's disgusting. Do you realise you're fucking up? I can't understand how for a man (or even a woman!) to lie? You're just signing yourself out as a shit. Complete. Ready? OK. I have nothing against it. Just don't be offended that they look at you like you're shit.
earn 10^6 and be a scumbag. earn 10^9 and be an oligarch =)

wmlab:
earn 10^6 and be a scumbag. earn 10^9 and be an oligarch =)
!@#$ on the forum and you'll be a guru. Option.

Freud:
what good is 10^9 if you feel like shit at it.

You have to earn it first. Then reason.)

MarcusCrassus:

Hello. Suppose I have a unique, profitable trading strategy. I have indicators, an impressive manual and money to promote it. Please share your experiences and thoughts on how better organise everything? How to advertise? How to accept payments? What else needs to be considered? I would be happy to get any thoughts on the subject.

I just remembered Mr. Chuvashov, who made a lot of money selling his super-mega-profitable strategy )))). - You can try to sell it, if you have the talent).

What is the strategy? Entry on crossing of some indices? Or entry on zig zag tops?

TheXpert:

Earn it first. Then think about it.)

Many people have no idea why they are earning money. They just keep it on automatic, out of inertia or out of fear of instability.

Some do not know what to do with it, even when they earn it. as a result, they do not know what they want in life and replace it with the goal to make more, substituting ideals with the loss of moral character.

As a result, many in the pursuit of fiction turn into moral turds.

PS: I'm talking about those who have more income than they need to live on. it's even worse when that level is lower.

jelizavettka:
Lizanka, he's giving them away for free now :)
Reason: