Teach me how to make money. - page 4

prikolnyjkent:
What a passionate and incendiary speech ... Do we have EVERYTHING you have listed available to us...?
It's much more RATIONAL to look bluntly at the STATISTICS of the outcomes of the TS under study...

In a way, I share the irony. But with the statistics of outcomes - it is NOT clear.
The task description is "forget it". And "all the information is in the graph"...

But which one? What to do with it? Can a coherent explanation be given?

Or should we look for them in the morning papers too? :)

Outcome statistics - what is it?

Is it counting profitable/loss-making purchases/sales?

Then how are they to be interpreted?

Or is it something else altogether?

Clear definitions, please!

Let's start with the fact that the entire trade comes down as described above to the movement of 100 to 0 in terms of units, which gives us the oscillator making a derivative of the price, ie trying to attach the price movements in a sideways trend - and no matter what it is a trend movement. After all, a sideways trend is a dream for any trader - from one conventional channel boundary to another... But unfortunately it is not always there in the market, and trend sideways channel is different size - all that is described above leads to the implementation of the selection of the side trend... - If you want to check if the market is moving in a certain direction, and you don't need to do it right away, check the correctness of the commentaries on the commentaries.

The price of a Sell position is the highest requisite for a market situation, the price of a Sell position is higher than the price of a Sell position... If you don't know the price of a Sell position, you will probably get a wrong market entry point at the very top or trough...

mt4trade:

In a way, I share the irony. But the outcome statistics are NOT clear.
The task description is "forget it". And "all the information is in the graph"...

But which one? What to do with it? Can a coherent explanation be given?

Or should we look for them in the morning papers too? :)

Outcome statistics - what is it?

Is it counting profitable/loss-making purchases/sales?

Then how are they to be interpreted?

Or is it something else altogether?

Clear definitions, please!

I can be more precise about what statistics I mean:.

- A graph line showing a success-failure type sequence of events. It starts from zero and makes, by one, a step up in the case of a successful transaction, and a step down in the case of a failed one.
These are the kind of lines you see on the chart in "The Ruin Task...".

- and if you now supplement the data used to build the chart with the lengths to stop loss and take profit of each trade, THIS WILL tell YOU EVERYTHING you need to decide on future actions.

Now, take a CONCRETE situation...
Suppose you have a trading signal source that gave you the same chart from the "Problem..." that you see there when it was plotted. And it is known that this statistics was obtained at the same distance to stops in all deals (TP=SL).

And if now, you say that it is not clear to you how to profitably trade further on the source of THIS SIGNAL, then I do not know what else... and how else... Can be explained to you. I just do not know what else to say... It's right in front of my eyes...

forte928:

Let's start with the fact that the entire trade comes down as described above to the movement of 100 to 0 in terms of units, which gives us the oscillator making a derivative of the price, ie trying to attach the price movements in a sideways trend - and no matter what it is a trend movement. After all, a sideways trend is a dream for any trader - from one conventional channel boundary to another... But unfortunately it is not always there in the market, and trend sideways channel is different size - all that is described above leads to the implementation of the selection of a sideways trend... - If you want to check if the market is moving in a certain direction, and you don't need to do it right away, check the correctness of the commentaries on the commentaries.

If you know the type of price behavior in the current timeframe, you can calculate the entry point at the very top or trough with a high degree of probability... Know when the prolonged trend and volatility range will end, and not try to pray convulsively for a reversal of the price direction - if this offends someone, it is time to have courage and admit that you are wrong in your decision and your constant flaws are either your fault or too much arrogance...

And why would I want to do all this...?

Not, of course, if you're interested in sniper-style action (supreme skill and effort) - "One shot, one corpse" - then for God's sake.
But there's also the "carpet bombing" style - simple... and quite effective

Purely a matter of taste...

Tema97:

Hi all) I would like to ask - who earns steadily on forex??? How many percent per month do you make??? and how do you do it?

Teach me please.

You write, I will tell you how to earn steadily, but on one condition: exercise precise control of your emotions, it is desirable to have an analytical mind, to comply with my recommendations. If there is any doubt - do not write, all will be in vain, only time will be wasted. Also, before you write to me, prepare screenshots of your last three transactions on a real account. If you do not start earning, then at least you will stop losing.

Please do not flood my message!

prikolnyjkent:
I can be more precise in describing what statistics I mean:.

- A graph line showing the sequence of success-failure type events.

This is understandable, but there is a "nuance" - there are two positions in the market - buying and selling. They both have success/failure type outcomes. How to reflect this (buy/sell distinction) on the chart?

If it doesn't matter, why not?

The following is agood idea:
Suppose you have a trading signal source that gave you the same chart from "Task..." that you see there when you build it. And at the same time you know that this statistic is obtained with the SAME distance to stops in all trades (TP=SL).

Thank you!!! I'll try to make such a table, then we'll see if it will be understandable or not. :)

mt4trade:

This is understandable, but there is a "nuance" - there are two positions in the market - buying and selling. They both have success/failure type outcomes. How should this (buy/sell distinction) be reflected on the chart?

If it doesn't matter, why not?

It is - it doesn't matter.

And why...? Perhaps the following example can best demonstrate this:.
Suppose you have a trading signals source, which has given you an EQUAL graph of statistics of deals results, executed with EQUAL distances to stops (TP=SL).
Then in order to make money, you should open in the direction of the signal, without making ANY difference whether it is buy or sell.

Do you agree...?

prikolnyjkent:
It - doesn't matter. ... example:. An EIGHT graph of the statistics of the outcomes of trades made with EQUAL distances to stops (TP=SL).
Then in order to make money, you must open towards the SIGNAL, without making ANY difference whether it is a buy or a sell. Do you agree?
I don't have TP==SL at hand yet. But more precisely - what does "to the signal" mean? That is, if TS says buy - buy, if sell - sell?

But I have at hand a relatively interesting example of a TS with floating TP and SL:

1st graph - balance.

2 - graph - outcomes:

Obviously a lot of small negative trades, but these are more than offset by the rare positive outcomes (on TP).

Any comment on this? There will be more to come next.

Balance (in pips)

Chart of outcomes (position is buried in minus -1, zero or plus +1):

mt4trade:
Но поточнее - что значит "в сторону сигнала"? То, что если ТС сказала buy - покупаем, если sell - продаем?

Yes, that's right.

mt4trade:
Obviously a lot of small negative trades, but these are more than offset by the rare positive outcomes (on TP).

Any comment on this?

This is a perfect example of how analysis of outcome statistics literally "pulls by the ears" in the direction of where "there are fish"... and "the dog is buried".
There is very little data on distances to stops, but, there is the MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICITY- the STATE of at least one CHARACTERISTIC.

prikolnyjkent:

Yes, that's right.

This is a perfect example of how analysis of outcome statistics literally "pulls one's ears" in the direction where "there are fish"... and "the dog is buried".
There is very little data on distances to stops, but, there is the MOST important feature - the persistence of at least one CHARACTERISTIC.

Got it: the fish is where the dog is buried.
Reason: