For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 30

TheXpert:
I don't know, I've stopped worrying about everything.

I don't know, I've stopped worrying about everything. You can rest now, but some time will pass and you'll want to think of something that's waaaay super again).

khorosh:
PAMM' machine probably works if you don't panic?

No, hands. You can trade with your hands without worrying :)

Just strategies, indicators... ...it's all boring. And there is practically no reason for it.

TheXpert:

No, hands. You can trade with your hands without worrying :)

Just strategies, indicators... it's all boring. And essentially useless.

So we need to do a little more steam and make an automaton.

I'm working on it.

TheXpert:
I don't know, I've stopped worrying about everything.

Happy liberation then. )))

Just strategies, indicators... ...boring. And essentially useless.

What about without a strategy? Guessing or what? Super intuition? ))

tol64:

What about without a strategy? Guessing or what? Super intuition? ))

Guessing is... is a bit of a misnomer. Let's just say the graph shows it all. In places :) . In fact, I'm going to let it all go, and everyone will calm down :)

TheXpert:
Guessing is... is a bit of a misnomer. Let's just say the graph shows it all. In places :) . In fact, I'm going to let it all go, and everyone will calm down :)

I got hooked on the fact that strategies are boring and essentially unnecessary. With "guesswork" I was kidding of course. Although you can build a strategy based even on that. )))

tol64:
I'm stuck on the fact that strategies are boring and essentially unnecessary.

That's not exactly what I wanted to say.

There is a trading strategy. You base your trading decisions on anything and make them strictly by the rules. A move to the side is a firing squad.

There's a strategy for rebounding a set. Roughly speaking, you trade either on the breakout or on the rebound.

The first is essentially evil. The second leaves unlimited room for development, both in terms of methods and analysis.

BUT. The former can be stuffed into a bot, the latter can't.

I already have problems with automation at the analysis stage. There are some things that are easy to figure out with my eyes, while with the bot it is much harder.

To isolate some trading strategies from what is currently being traded is essentially what I want to do now.

And anyway. I'll go up at 10 and then we'll chat. Because I'll blow it off tomorrow :) and we'll be doing pure chit-chat right now :)

khorosh:
That's the problem, it's going to take a long time to ramp up.

:-)

Now I understand - a martini, so martini ... From March 4th, 30,000 p and already 2,000...

Chopping hard at 50%!!!

Roman.:

:-)

Now I understand - a martini, so martini ... From March 4th, 30,000 p and already 2,000...

Chopping hard at 50%!!!

I'm still in doubts as to which is better: - to make a more stable variant working on a long history with rare plums and moderate profits or less stable, but more aggressive and more profitable.
Reason: