For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 53

I understand. In a situation like that, the best thing to do is to make a joke).

yosuf:
Martin is too obvious a TC, it's silly to assume that no anti-martin has been invented!

Not anti-martin, but controlled martin has long been invented, but everyone is itching to get their hands on it and the whole thing ends up in a tweak.

Profitov:

Not anti-martin, but controlled martin has long been invented, but everyone is itching to do it and the whole thing ends up in a tweak.
Are you itchy too?

khorosh:
All you have to do is accumulate a good sum of money and you'll be as rich as Soros).

I have enough money of my own to make me happy, maybe that's what it's really all about.

Profitov:

I don't intend to outbid such success. I have enough money for complete happiness, maybe that's really what it's all about.

You should not wish for more than you can, you can wish for more, but again not more than you can! (Recipe for self-satisfaction) :)

borilunad:

You should not wish for more than you can, you can wish for more, but again, not more than you can do! (Recipe for self-satisfaction) :)

Yes, it's a wonderful diagnosis, just like that, but with a small deviation for the Forex market, I will not talk about funds yet))).

Profitov:

Yes, a wonderful diagnosis, like that, but with a slight deviation to the forex market, I will not talk about funds yet))).

Funds do not attract me, and forex is more interesting even because it is less predictable! It's kind of a goal to curb its skittishness!

Thank you very much to the author of the topic! I will try to do something similar with a martini. Good health to you and your loved ones. May the epidemic pass by!

Sealdo:
Thank you very much to the author of the topic! I will try to do something similar with martinis. Good health to you and your loved ones. May the epidemic be over!

I hope that's not a typo ))

khorosh:

Can we hope that this EA with a Martin will work for several years without losing money? Can I trust this Expert Advisor with a large initial deposit? The tester optimizer has not been used. The critical parameters were selected at random during several tester tests. I agree in advance with possible critics of low profitability of the Expert Advisor. The average annual profit from 2008 is about 63% of the initial deposit, the maximal drawdown being 6712 and relative drawdown being 31.34%.

I got one from Saudi Arabia or something, I don't know. Bought my similar EA for, then, $70 and wrote me somewhere. In a private message or in discussions. I don't remember. "Boy are you a genius" when I advised him to take a huge Saudi-Arabian deposit and put minimal ("eternal", not even aggressive at all, but just "kind") parameters in the EA. Since then I've been walking around as a "genius". I don't know whether it's bad or good. But I made a discount, all the same. :)

The only thing checked. It's if on D1 or MN timeframes a few candles flat-trading is expected. I did M15 the other day as well. Then with risk, maneuvering and smoke from the pipe we can set aggressive parameters (lot minimum, reduced step, increased martin ratio, TP a little bit bigger) for 2-3 days. It helped. But I don't risk any more. And I'm not even talking about eternity. A $3000 drawdown is beyond my comprehension. There, abroad, maybe.

Reason: