For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 24

forexn:

still don't trust n/a

You shouldn't trust tics as they are artificially modelled. They are not real tics. And everyone knows that.

khorosh:
You should not trust tics as they are artificially modelled. They are not real tics. And everyone knows it.

Many tester grails have already been created on these artificial ticks, which instantly drain in real life. And everyone here knows that too.

khorosh:

You got lazy and only looked at page 1. There is a test of the original variant. Here are the results of the last variant. I purposely made the same period and the same initial deposit for comparison. Compare the absolute drawdown, relative drawdown and profitability. In addition, you have a much smaller number of trades, which reduces the reliability of the results .

What do you want to compare it with? I couldn't find any reports on a hundred thousand of initial capital in the previous pages...

evillive:

What is there to compare it to? I couldn't find any reports on a hundred grand of initial capital in the previous pages...

The link to the website page where the test results were published, givenby forexn

was removed by the moderator because it was advertising someone else's resource. Here are the results offorexn

Roman.:

PAMM is still running out of money... :-)
That's the problem, it will take a long time to ramp up.

TheXpert:
... and PAMM :)
I did it :) I hope not for nothing.

TheXpert:
I've done it :) I hope not in vain.

:)

at least - a reality show for forum members

PS. Something on the forum is getting a bit boring :(.

Contender:

At least it's a reality show for forum members

At least I'll cheer people up :)

In fact, I do not remember any good PAMMs being put up here - I used to have a 100$ CHP, or some other bullshit, not counting hrenfx of course.

Not counting hrenfx of course. He has a million percent already, I think.

TheXpert:

At least it will amuse people :)

In fact, I don't remember any good PAMMs being posted here - there was either CG for 100 quid or martin, or some other bullshit.

Not counting hrenfx of course. He has a million percent already, I think.

Are you pipsing?

khorosh:
Peeping?
Yes, sometimes violently. And sometimes 50 or more pips.
Reason: