For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 26

tara:
Capital is infinite :)

So? What's the goal? To make five quid with endless quid? Well, that's a stupid premise.

There's always a finite risk limit. The bigger the series, the bigger the risk. Martin is, roughly speaking, a pending orgy. In any case, the probability of the deposit being raised by a pure martin by a factor of 4 is about 25%. And that's without taking the spread into account. Taking into account the probability drops dramatically.

tara:
Draw the formula, you two morons.
Martin is boring.

TheXpert:

So? What's the goal? To make five quid with endless quid? Well, that's a stupid premise.

There's always a finite risk limit. The bigger the series, the bigger the risk. Martin is, roughly speaking, a pending orgy. In any case, the probability of the deposit being raised by a pure martin by a factor of 4 is about 25%. And that's without taking the spread into account. With taking into account the probability drops sharply.

Martin is boring.

Boring, of course.

It does not raise the deposit and does not give any money. Simply, it guarantees break-even on an infinite deposit :)

tara:

Boring, of course.

It doesn't raise the deposit and it doesn't make money. Simply, it guarantees break-even on an endless deposit :)

With an infinite deposit, there is nothing to work for.

tara:
I get it, no one. All those who want to just attach a completely alien tool to their ideas :(

I tried it.

And I implemented it in code.

And I put it on the demo.

NOTHING REMARKABLE.

tara:

Boring, of course.

It doesn't raise the deposit and it doesn't make money. It just guarantees break-even on an endless deposit :)

You don't have to enter the market to break-even.

paukas:

Also true.

paukas:

A person's desire to learn about the world does not depend on having money.

khorosh:
A person's desire to learn about the world is not dependent on having money.
It does not depend on availability. It strongly depends on the lack of it.

moskitman:
It doesn't depend on availability. It strongly depends on the lack of it.

Top ten!

:))

moskitman:
It does not depend on availability. It strongly depends on the lack of it.

But seriously, of course, it depends on the person. I, for example, throughout my life, have never put money as the main priority and always put creativity and relevance of my job (circuitry) in the first place. Although, I had the opportunity to move to administrative work with a pay rise. And now, after years, I'm not sorry about it. I always went to work with pleasure, and I enjoyed it. Sometimes, I even stayed at work till about midnight, when I wanted to finish an experiment which proved the success of a certain stage in my work. And now, though retired, instead of digging in the garden or having a rest in the countryside, I sometimes stay up till midnight to finish a piece of advice. The urge to create, like a drug, pulls a man to work, even to the detriment of his health. The brain, which has been working all its life, doesn't want to rest and requires constant work.

Reason: