For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 33

moskitman:
Are there unreliable crossings on the M5? The M5 is only on the ostkok to look at in general.
I do not care about the timeframe :) On 5minutes I have a week on the chart. For intraday it is enough.

moskitman:
Are there unreliable changes on M5? The M5 is only on the ostkok at all.
Imho, of course.

On the M5, you can't see the light of day. There's all sorts of things on it. It's a nightmare on your M5.

There was a fly crawling on the monitor on EuroBucks on M5.

Characteristically, when I switched to another timeframe, there was no fly. Then on m5 and... BAM! The fly again.

Mischek2:

why?

I really need it. ))

TheXpert:

And here's a straightforward Eurobucks -- a big and small catch.

One: Tracking a sharp rise over a given period.

Second: This one is more complicated. Very controversial. And it can be attributed to a different strategy.

//---

That is, the first one is for the rebound, while the second one is for the breakout. The second one has the following condition: If a congestion is formed (we should determine what to consider as a congestion), set pending orders on both sides. The worst difficulty is only that the price can move in such congestions shifting gradually in small jerks. You can lose on such a small jerk and wait for the next appropriate accumulation. The first one has a close trailing edge until it triggers.

We're sitting pretty.

tol64:

I really need it. ))

One: Track sharp growth over a given period.

How do you mean sharp? - zigzag ?

I believe that a bump is not a spike. A wiggle is steady. But peewee, that's sharp.

Mischek2:
How sharp is it? - a wiggle?

)) A specified number of points over a specified period. Optimised.

tol64:
)) A specified number of points over a specified period. Optimised.

all of this applies to external variables, but not to the definition.

the definition needs to be more specific

i propose - più or bhõh

For minutophobes.

Mischek2:

all of this applies to external variables, but not to the definition.

the definition needs to be more specific

I propose - più or bhõh

OK. You can communicate this way and no one will understand. If the pips are up, we sell, and if the pips are down, we buy. And if there is a bump, we put pending orders. )))

tol64:
Good. You can communicate this way and no one will understand. If there was a pi up, we sell, and if there was a pi down, we buy. And if there is a bump, we put pending orders. )))

No, we put the pauses at the time of the bounce.
Reason: