For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 45

TheXpert:
Strange question :)

:-) Villagers - sharing...

It's kind of like there were your experiments on the MM on ilan, avalanches... I mean, the theme...

That's why I thought maybe the code was half-open... :-) Check out the Selja's thread, people have been tweaking it, they've been spinning new ones, they've been optimizing it and reporting on it...

In the end we came to something together...

When are the new funny pictures coming? Boring! ;)

What?!) from a tester...) or a cent account with a ridiculous profit)

7Konstantin7:
What?!) from a tester...) or a cent account with a ridiculous profit)

By magic, by my will, I want a picture with the successful result of 10 000 symbols with the same parameters since 1999! Yes on the minute data in All ticks mode and with random delay! )))

tol64:

By magic will, by my will, I want a picture with the successful result of 10 000 characters with the same parameters from 1999! Yes on the minute data in the mode All ticks and with random delay! )))

Let me see if there's any left in the warehouse...

Ah, here I am, the last one's left.

evillive:

Let me see if there's any left in the warehouse...

Ah, here you go, the last one's left.

Thanks, I won't take it. I don't need it, and you'd better keep the last one. You'll need it. ))

My case is not that bad ))))

evillive:
My case is not that bad ))))

I'm not that bad. )) It was the setting of the result that was really interesting to look at. Everything else is an enduring facepalm, which is what started this thread. ))

Mathemat:
Due to the specific features of the tester, drawdowns are not displayed within the trades themselves, especially since you like to test on large TFs and at opening prices.

Why is there no deposit load chart in the tester, like on the Alpari PAMM? It tells a lot about the account.

I haven't used the tester for a long time. But I would prefer to test on minutes (at opening prices, to be faster), but with rare deals (say, less than once in 15-30 minutes). Then we will get a more or less precise picture. The owner of the idea is paukas. If I have something wrong, he will correct me.

It would be better to use P5 for the final test. There are two very good features in the MT5 tester. Arbitrary delay and emulation of withdrawal operations during the test using the TesterWithdrawal() function. In other words, you can emulate withdrawal of each earned dollar and the drawdown will be always calculated by the initial deposit amount.

The most significant problem so far is the fact that the chart on the left side is very compressed when there are many trades, and drawdowns (by means of funds) disappear when compressed at all. Therefore at the moment it is better to save the results in a file and analyse them in Excel. Very detailed charts can be created for any indicators/indicators.

Here is an example, at the same time on the topic of the branch. )) An oil painting. I call it "Indescribable beauty with crazy risks or hope dies last". )))

//---

There are 111,455 trades in this result. You can see the steps on the Balance/Funds chart. Excel also compresses a row of data, but does so on the whole row evenly. In the MT5 tester the same result looks like this:

//---

The request is already in Service Desk and probably it will be the same as in Excel otherwise it will be impossible to understand the result.

tol64:

You can see the steps in the Balances/Assets graph. Excel also compresses a row of data, but does so on the whole row evenly.

Slight mistake. The steps in the previous Excel graph are due to the fact that the graph settings were set to show changes per month. If you set the display for each day, the graph is even more accurate (see below). The drawdowns do not disappear anyway, like in the MT5 tester. They are simply drained and thus the maximum drawdowns will always be visible. This is how you should do it in the MT5 tester as well.

Reason: