For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 34

Mischek2:
Nah, we put pauses on the nhae, at the moment of the bounce

I can very clearly hear the sound of più. Very sharp. Sharper than a bzdyn. Believe me, I have a musical ear. I've been playing guitar for 15 years. )))

Shit. I think... for pips and a minute chart is too large scale. I prefer ticky-ticky.

like.... So, speaking of which - the recent dubhai on D/Y.

And in general, I haven't seen anything working in forex other than horizontal levels (even broken ones)

Mischek2:

Nekhay - a false breakdown

Why nehai? Is there a new high? there is )

Anyway, guys, don't go over the highs and you will be lucky-)-)-) An overhigh is a high, which is a distance from the previous high by about a dozen points -) Well, and many other nuances. I even have a grail on this subject -) -) - (working)

Okay, don't overdo it.)

Anyway, I was just asking.)

Anyway, martin doesn't give a shit anymore. Sorry, I didn't come here as a moderator.

Mathemat:
Anyway, martin doesn't give a shit anymore. Sorry, I didn't come here as a moderator.
Alexei, why don't you solve the problem I formulated on page 25 ? :)

TheXpert:
How do you highlight overhang and overlap?

Why?

tara: I just wondered, has anyone tried to get a formal solution of probability control problem for guaranteed break-even game with infinite capital, if winning probability, loss probability and absence of them are known (sum of probabilities of three outcomes is equal to one); and also winning and loss size (two different values).

I didn't do that, namesake.

In fact: if the game is guaranteed to break-even with infinite capital, it will also break-even with finite capital. Or do you mean unlimited drawdowns?

Then I don't see any sense in the problem.

and you, Brutus, have sold out to the Bolsheviks.
Reason: