Create a simple Martingale - page 12

and in four years it hasn't drained away

Baronardi:
and in 4 years it hasn't lost

You are right! War is bullshit - the main thing is the maneuver!

The opinion of experienced people is nothing but empty words, they are all bought by world imperialism.

To cool your ardour, put this miracle adviser on a real account and the first lost deposit will give you a complete sobering effect.

ktest0:

That's right! War is bullshit - it's manoeuvring that counts!

The opinion of experienced people is nothing but empty words, they have all been bought by global imperialism.

To cool your ardour, buy this miracle adviser for real, and the first lost deposit will give you a sobering effect ...

... Just do not forget to complement the EA with protection against avalanche-like growth of the volume of open positions. (Otherwise they may use an unfinished product, and then get offended)

No one is going to put him on the real))))

First of all, because the returns are small...

and secondly, we were just discussing the martingale system

And I was just proving that martingale may be used without losing a deposit...

The way I see it, there's no way to open several positions in this rubbish I just used one lot and one position at a time.

Of course you can get it to 100% p.a., but is it worth spending time on it... Or do I have to keep looking.

So I have a question for the "old timers" ))))

Do I get it right? If I'm intermediating - it's not closing unprofitable position, opening new one in the same direction, with 2 times bigger lot?

Or another way around?

Baronardi:

Do I understand it correctly? Averaging martin - is it not closing a losing position, opening a new one in the same direction, with 2 times bigger lot?

Or another way?

Yes, you can do it both ways. The difference between the averaging and the pivoting one is that the reversal order type changes into the opposite one; the order type does not change in the averaging one. The lot size can also be increased from 1 to as much as the deposit allows.

khorosh:
You may do it both ways. The difference between the averaging and the reversal order is that the reversal order type changes into the opposite one; the order type does not change when the order is averaging. The lot size can also be increased from 1 to as much as the deposit allows.

Then the next question is

We have an averaging martin and exit the trade by signal.

1 trade went in the negative, we opened the second one with increase... ... then a third one with increase ...

And let us say we exited the trade by the signal provided it did not break-even.

So, in this case we should open a new trade going one way or another with increasing movement in order to cover that loss?

Or, would you rather specify in your Expert Advisor that it exits all trades only when it reaches profit?)

Baronardi:

Then the next question is

We have an averaging martin and exit the trade by signal.

1 trade went in the negative, we opened the second one with increase... ... then a third one with increase ...

And let us say we exited the trade by the signal provided it did not break-even.

So, it turns out that we should open a new trade going this or that way with increasing movement in order to cover that loss?

Or, would it be better to prescribe in an Expert Advisor to exit all trades only when coming to profit?)

You can do it differently, it may exit with a stop loss, i.e. you take a loss. And you can do it without making a stop loss, or you can wait for the closing signal that results in profit on the total lot. This should be tried and tested - the one that is more suitable to be used. It depends on the quality of signals for entering and exiting. I personally work without stops. I wait for the profit on the aggregate lot. Since 2004, the version that uses compensating orders has the maximal number of orders in a series (when total positive profit is obtained) equal to 9.

I see, thank you))))

It's just a small matter ))))

This is the entry and exit criteria))

I don't think there used to be anything on the market just the schedule and the time! But there was a supplement to the chart and that's it.

That's all I'm relying on.

I wonder how that works.

in the tester

the forex4yu expert is earning and the alpari expert stubbornly refuses to do this kind of thing

Reason: