Create a simple Martingale - page 19

And so guys aty baty)))

A few sleepless nights and...

Wrote a simple scalpel, which on a constant lot is leaking. I attached a dodgy martin and this is what I got

My Expert Advisor is still losing))) But in a couple of months before that it managed to increase the deposit 10 times...

If you add here competent portfolio management and timely withdrawal of profit without getting greedy... One can make a good living...

And only thanks to Martin.

What happens if you attach the Martin to an EA that does not lose profits? But what kind of picture it will draw before it takes a loss?

Baronardi:

And so guys aty baty)))

A few sleepless nights and...

Wrote a simple scalpel, which on a constant lot is leaking. I attached a dodgy martin and this is what I got

My Expert Advisor is still losing))) But in a couple of months before it managed to increase the deposit 10 times...

If you add here competent portfolio management and timely withdrawal of profit without getting greedy... You can live pretty good...

And only thanks to Martin.

And what happens if this martin is attached to an EA that doesn't lose? most likely it will start to lose))) ... But before losing what kind of picture it will draw.

Unscrew it back....

Let us first analyze the cases in which martin may produce a profit:

1. stops and takes are always the same

2. an apparent quantitative predominance of winning trades to losing ones

3. a categorically low number of losing trades in a row

But if these three criteria are met - then you can add a martin "any trick" - otherwise this is an approach on the principle of "what if the tree is attached to two wheels and cut off all the lower branches? You could, but, pardon me, why bother?!

The same applies to other money management strategies - they are set only on the basis of their features (playing with lots, time, proportion, percentage) and the adequacy of the system, and not on the principle of knowing only martin and add a martin ...

The MM system is like a little more than doubling the lot on a loss...

ktest0:

Unscrew it back....

Let's first consider in which cases a margin can make a profit:

1. always the same stops and takes

2. a noticeable quantitative predominance of winning trades to losing ones

3. an extremely low number of losing trades in a row

Let me correct you slightly.....
Point 2 - at least 60% of profitable trades are sufficient !
Point 3 - small is no more than 10 !!!
And if your strategy with the same TP and SL gives less than 60% profitable trades and more than 7-10 losses in a row - flush it down the toilet !!!

ktest0:

The same applies to other cash flow management strategies - they are set only on the basis of their features (playing with lots, time, proportion, percentage) and adequacy on a given system, and not on the principle of knowing only martin and screwing with martin...

MM system as a little more than doubling the lot on a loss...

I agree... It's just that if you use a classic martin... then yes... purely doubling and one trade in the market. I just call increasing the lot, in case I lose, a martin.

Illan for example is also a martin... but a little different. There you increase the lot without closing a losing trade... This is something like that. Only the lot increment is more aggressive.

It was just addressed to those who say there's nothing to catch with a martin.

VitaliyBerkut:

Let me correct you a bit.....
Point 2 - at least 60% of profitable trades is enough!
Point 3 - small is no more than 10 !!!
And if your strategy with the same TP and SL gives less than 60% of profitable trades and more than 7-10 losses in a row - flush it down the toilet!!!

You're either not paying attention, or you're deliberately ignoring one, but crucial point: they start thinking about Martin IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEY CANNOT RETURN FROM A 48/52 TRADING RESULT (figuratively speaking).

If you have 60% profitable trades at TP=SL, then you don't need any Martin to drink beer on the sand in a quiet lagoon.

If you have 7...10 losing trades in a row - take this TS out of the toilet and give it to me (I'll wipe it myself with great tenderness). With such a system I don't need any Martin either.

But if you are stuck in place, with 48 Profits on 52 Losses ... and 7 consecutive losses for you - just a theoretical figure, never met in real life, THAT'S WHEN THE GOLDEN TIME OF MARTIN COMES (which I am enjoying now ...).

It turns out that in Forex, it is simply impossible to lose (unless, of course, put stops at a distance of a couple of points). Who knows how to lose - tell me how you do it...

I told you who knows how to cook the TC earns

"I told you who knows how to make TC earns money"... no doubt about it, it's not like there's an argument about the grass being green and the sky being blue.

Nik1972:
"I told you who knows how to make TC earns money"... no doubt about it, it's not like there's an argument about the grass being green and the sky being blue.
...and the horse eats oats and the Volga flows into the Caspian Sea.)

It turns out you can draw such beauty without martingale))))

On the exponent of the lot from the deposit

Scalpel of my own making)))

In 2 years, started with $300, the drawdown is not more than 30%.

Baronardi:

It turns out you can draw such beauty without martingale))))

On the exponent of the lot from the deposit

Scalpel of my own making)))

In 2 years, started with $300, the drawdown is not more than 30%.

Nearly a year and a half of almost zero, but then .... will be great, it will be great)
Reason: