Selling a trading strategy. How? - page 8

jelizavettka:

Man... sometimes I just want to find that Chuvashov... and kick him in the face...! I don't even know why)))
Do you want to see his PAM?

Svinozavr:

No. This is Jenseits des Lustprinzips.

What?

you really want to know?)

А! If you want to continue projecting Freud's work onto society here, maybe someone can help me? For breakfast, I can suggest "A Study of Hysteria." That's all right.

Somebody even showed up with a nickname - so don't keep it to yourself. Let's hear it...))

paukas:
Do you want to see his pamm?

Yes, I did.) But he kind of said it wasn't his fault he failed.)

sand:
It begins with a bonfire in Rome's Piazza delle Flower, with denunciations by Giovanni Mocenigo.

Unfortunately, but why would I be unfortunate...., in short, I have read comrade Freud in bits and pieces, and the nickname was more like a banter...... but his ideas, from what I have read, are mostly sympathetic to me. do not look in the nickname for some hidden meaning of the user))))) you are not a stupid person..... as for Freud, I think that many understand him too literally (in small things), but the essence is true.

although i am also impressed by jung's direction of thought, Karl gustav.

DmitriyN:
It starts with a bonfire in Rome's Piazza delle Flower, with denunciations by Giovanni Mocenigo.
Yes, Giordano was burned for you know what? Not for science at all.

Svinozavr:

А! If you want to continue projecting Freud's work onto society here, maybe someone can help me? For breakfast, I can suggest "A Study of Hysteria." That's all right.

Somebody even showed up with a nickname - so don't keep it to yourself. Let's hear it...))

Who are we investigating?

paukas:
That's not a fact.

paukas:
Yeah, they burned Giordano for you know what? Not for science at all.

Wrong answer to "give me a smoke"?
Reason: