[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 24

Kitsan:

I got it. But I didn't ask who he was, I just laughed. He's probably known to everyone)). People are afraid of everything and panic whenever there is news. What do you personally think about the Eurodollar?
If there is a real rescue plan, next week it will be a beautiful rally, if the plan is questionable, it will be a wild ride.

margaret:
If a real rescue plan is provided next week, beautiful growth, but if the plan is dubious, growth in spurts.

Thank you.

The plans are always unmistakable. Otherwise, no money will be handed out.

Kitsan:

Thank you.

Here, by the way, Romanov writes about forecasting by "forecasters":

They write all sorts of nonsense! Yesterday or the other day this one, a master of sour grapes, but for some reason "chief Dow Jones analyst for Europe". Writes, there's a downtrend on the weekly chart of the pound. And I buy the pound and these masters sell it "by technique", which they know as much about as a pig knows about pineapples. They know phibs, Elliot waves. Just don't stick your phibs where they wouldn't even think of it. What's a pound of chips? He goes, aye, aye, aye, and rolls his eyes. Not to mention the waves, which make us sick and make us useless. I remember we had typos at the dealing room in Nsk. Heh. Teaches newbies, always smiling, but in his head, alas - the wind alone. When he's pressed in a dark corner, he says: "Please, explain! He says, 'Technique! What can you take from him? And he smiles to you in eyes, and at the same time he is master and the main man of Europe. Ugh. And there was another one, I remember. Always and everywhere he made predictions. A real piece of work! He used to draw, write down, calculate something on small, specially prepared in advance, sheets of paper. He'd cover it with his palm and just do it. Like they used to make spurs, scribbles of some kind. The size of two playing cards. It's like counting fractals, or waves, or pivot points. I don't know. But then he says with aplomb: The yew will go there. Fucking Oracle of Delphi. This is the pompousness of Odessa. By the evening, however, he may hold your jacket, so that you do not run away, and say the opposite of what he said in the morning. And how glad he is when he's guessed! She shines like a samovar. Told you so! And MRS Tucker also expressed a sentiment with which I have long been in solidarity. There's going to be some nasty stuff happening within a few months. That we agree on quite well. Eh-mah. If only we had the money... We'd show the Londoners and others who... Heh.

I agree. Dow Jones and the like are better off not listening to them.

We can predict as well as they can))

margaret:

Here, by the way, Romanov writes about forecasting by "forecasters":

They write all sorts of nonsense! Yesterday or the other day this one, the sour grapes master, but for some reason "Dow Jones' chief analyst for Europe". Writes, there's a downtrend on the weekly chart of the pound. And I buy the pound and these masters sell it "by technique", which they know as much about as a pig knows about pineapples. They know phibs, they know Elliot waves. Just don't stick your phibs where they wouldn't even think about it. What's a pound of chips? He goes, aye, aye, aye, and rolls his eyes. Not to mention the waves, which make us sick and make us useless. I remember we had typos at the dealing room in Nsk. Heh. Teaches newbies, always smiling, but in his head, alas - the wind alone. When he's pressed in a dark corner, he says: "Please, explain! He says, "Technique! What can you take from him? And he smiles to you in eyes, and at the same time he is master and the main man of Europe. Ugh. And there was another one, I remember. Always and everywhere he made predictions. A real piece of work! He used to draw, write down, calculate something on small, specially prepared in advance, sheets of paper. He'd cover it with his palm and just do it. Like they used to make spurs, scribbles of some kind. The size of two playing cards. It's like counting fractals, or waves, or pivot points. I don't know. But then he says with aplomb: The yew will go there. Fucking Oracle of Delphi. This is the pompousness of Odessa. By the evening, however, he may hold your jacket, so that you do not run away, and say the opposite of what he said in the morning. And how glad he is when he's guessed! She shines like a samovar. Told you so! And MRS Tucker also expressed a sentiment with which I have long been in solidarity. There's going to be some nasty stuff happening within a few months. That we agree on quite well. Eh-mah. If only we had the money... We'd show the Londoners and others who... Heh.

If you can't do it, you'd better not predict it. If the price goes the same way day after day, breaks through levels, trends, tomorrow it will go another way. On 25.11 the eu went down under the weekly trend and not the shadow, but the candlestick body - it is a bad omen for the bulls! (Either 2nd bottom or 1.25)

China refused to give money to Europe.

So he said: "Let it go!"

Tantrik:
If you do not know how to do it, you should not make predictions. If the price is the same every day, it is breaking through levels, trends, tomorrow it will go differently, we will look at it differently. On 25.11 the eu went down under the weekly trend and not the shadow, but the candlestick body - it is a bad omen for the bulls! (Either 2nd bottom or 1.25)
What if the market makers push it back down at the end of the day?

Kitsan:

China refused to give money to Europe.

It said so: "Let it roll!"

Not money, but gold.

European countries should not expect China to use a large part of its $3.2 trillion foreign exchange reserves to bail out eurozone nations. A statement to this effect was made at a forum in Beijing today by China's Deputy Foreign Minister Fu Ying, who is in charge of European affairs.

She said statements by individual European leaders that China should save Europe were not an argument, Reuters reported.

margaret:
What if the market makers drive it back in at the end of the day?

Then it will kick in b/w and I'll go to bed a bit upset, and Monday will see where-what-what.

And they might...

Reason: