[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 25

margaret:
what if the market makers drive it back in at the end of the day?

Wide channels are going - 37 should have made it! something they are not good at is crowd steering.

Tantrik:
If you do not know how to do it, you should not make predictions. If the price goes the same way day by day, breaks through levels, trends, tomorrow it will go another way. On 25.11 the eu went down under the weekly trend and not the shadow, but the candlestick body - it is a bad omen for the bulls! (Either 2nd bottom or 1.25)

Well, I don't know how and I don't predict ...

There are questions:

1. What is the "weekly trend"? (under which it has climbed).

2. I think 25.11 was Friday. I take it that some TF closed lower than it opened on Friday, or is it much worse?

3. What is the bottom? I can't see it very well.

Looks like the rise is cancelled )))) If nothing else, we will go down after 22:15 UTS )))) For now ))))

tara:

Well, I can't and don't predict ...

There are questions:

1. What is the "weekly trend"? (under which it has climbed).

2. I think 25.11 was Friday. I take it that some TF closed lower than it opened on Friday, or is it much worse?

3. What is the bottom? I cannot see it very well.

here's an arrow pointing to the breakdown! (these are my fantasies - maybe it will change, maybe there will be something positive on the bottom)

artikul:
Looks like the rise is cancelled )))) If nothing else, we will go down after 22:15 UTS )))) For now ))))

Don't be lured :)

tara:

Don't be lured :)
If these clocks are to be believed http://www.stocktime.ru/, it will be in Australia already ))) So 22:15 - start of a new fall )))

Tantrik:

here's an arrow pointing to a breakdown! geometry is not right. (these are my fantasies - maybe things will change, maybe there will be something positive about the foundation)

Geometry is always a mess, because it is an exact science, but it is used everywhere :)

Everything will be fine, I have found out ...

Alas )))) It happened )))) Bulls are in favour again - forecast cancelled )))) Pouring in the buys ))))

artikul:
If these clocks are to be believed http://www.stocktime.ru/, it will be in Australia already ))) So 22:15 - the start of a new fall )))

Australia starts a massive euro dump?!

Is Wellington supporting its western neighbour with its entire combined kiwi crop? That's a bummer!

Don't be so sensitive - life will get better little by little...

Reason: