[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 30

andreika:

and my second daughter was born at 5:00 p.m. Moscow time (the first one is 4.5 years old).

i'm happy and already drunk as a piano. hurrah comrades. hurrah!!!!!!! profits to all incommensurable....

Congratulations!!!

I don't get it, gold has divergences, silver has a double top, the chiff has broken through the pitchfork, the Canadian has broken away from the trend line, Friday closed so that there is no takeover, Larisa's mushsha says to keep the sell, and the bulls are all looking at the sky...

andreika:

and my second daughter was born at 5:00 p.m. Moscow time (the first one is 4.5 years old).

i'm happy and already drunk as a piano. hurrah comrades. hurrah!!!!!!! profits to all incommensurable....

Six months without sex and he is happy, well congratulations ))))))

DragonSL:
I don't get it, gold has divergences, silver has a double top, the chiff has broken through the pitchfork, the Canadian has broken away from the trend line, Friday closed so that there is no takeover, Larisa's mushush says to hold the sell, and the bulls are all looking at the sky...

but where should they look... they're bulls (towards the meat plant)...

Anyway, you all know what I think of the 'rescue plan' for Europe - let Zeus save it now )))

andreika:

I join in on the congratulations!))

DragonSL:

Anyway, you all know what I think of the "rescue plan" for Europe - let Zeus save it now )))

)))

DragonSL:

In short, everyone understands what I think of the "rescue plan" for Europe - let Zeus save it now ))))

There are no heads in the middle of the trend ... only at the beginning or at the end ....

And I can see the three peaks )))

and two troughs ))))

Aussie is an ally of the euro

Reason: