[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 22

Throw a stone at me if this is not support......

Vizard:

When you read the same thing for a long time, you begin to guess what the next sentence will be...

True enough... Isn't that what we need to know in the next sentence...

Kitsan:

What we have here with arrows is how we would like the price to go, or its possible movement. But in reality you turn out to be right/wrong when you open a position.

Not exactly, I don't draw arrows, I look where the price is above or below the chosen level and make moves accordingly. The main thing is not to play with it and not to roll. I'm trying to decrease the roll effect. I don't know how yet :(

Kitsan:

That doesn't tell you anything. A couple of years ago he was badly burned on RBC with his forecasts, and he was even taken off the air for a while. That he knows and understands a lot is not in dispute. But it is unlikely where and how the price will go.
This link was made to explain who Demura is. I've said many times that one cannot predict to the nearest percent and to the nearest minute, you can only see exactly what is happening now ... And what is happening now? It is clear that the market still believes in the euro, but for a long time they are afraid to invest, so as soon as something positive (important) comes out, they start to buy ... It's Friday, so they closed their bailouts because this weekend (by Monday) they will decide about the Eurozone debt crisis.

Yeah, well, even the candlestick has rolled back to the middle of the candle, now it could be going up.....!!!!

This weekend on the main stage. RUSSIA ))))

The whole world will be clinging to their screens on Sunday night .... or rather at night ....

Demura is a serious guy (he has a much better than 50 probability of prediction) .... just may or may not leak ..... It all depends on MIXON 666 ))))

nikelodeon:
Yeah, well, even the candlestick has rolled back to the middle of the candle, now it could be going up.....!!!!

it's not even night yet. the close of the week will show.

I'm still standing in the buy. If it goes any lower, I'll buy some more.

Let's go 1.38!

margaret:
This link was to clarify who Demura is. I have said many times that you cannot predict to the nearest percent or minute, you can only see exactly what is happening now... And what is happening now? You can see that the market still believes in the euro, but they are afraid to invest for a long time, so as soon as something positive (important) comes out, they start to buy ... It's Friday, so they closed their bailouts because this weekend (by Monday) they will decide about the Eurozone debt crisis.

I get it. But I didn't ask who he is, I just laughed. I'm sure everybody knows him.) People are scared of everything and just panic when they hear the news. What do you personally think about the Eurodollar?

I'm in the countryside now..... Well, I'm in a tank, mind you :).... The funny thing about this TS is that you always follow the trend, but you have to flip... I can't figure out how to flip cheaper.....
Reason: