Sperandeo indicator. - page 14

ZZZEROXXX:
Да нет, я не это имел ввиду, да оно и не важно, я думаю вы правильно представляете где пробой тренда а где нет. Мне на самом деле более интересен вопрос выхода, ну поймали мы тренд, на какой нибудь 10-й попытке, а выходить где? По обратному сигналу, т.е. тоже на 10-й попытке? ))))

If you enter the Vic correctly, the correct (and profitable) entries will be at least 30%. And in general, with correct Vic entries, the statistics will be on your side, somewhere between 50% and 70%. The whole problem is that the vast majority, does not enter correctly. This is judging by those forums where people are discussing this strategy. As for, exit, there are many strategies. The exit is much less of a problem than the entry. Learn how to enter correctly and learn how to exit.

Worsh, I would have you banned. You should think about what you're doing and not confuse others with your LIGHT smart-assery. 90% of the nonsense (both in Vic's method and "in general") in this thread belongs to you. Matured people do not pay attention to you, but the newcomers brainwashed by the full ...

By the way, Vic's thread on Alpari was closed in parallel with my biannias several times. It makes you wonder, whatever the originator of the topic is, WHY is there a good working branch? When I saw it was heading for another ban, I killed the illustration part of the thread. I didn't do it because I'm a stingy and mean to people, but because there's a stingy moderator who's been getting back at me over the years for daring me to throw a red brick in his face. I just didn't want to leave the posh stuff where it's so despicable to do so. By the way, it's my copyright (adaptation), the result of more than one year of work and therefore I think I have some rights to it - I asked the branch to be removed if they don't want to protect it from trolls, but it was stupidly closed/open, closed/open...

On <link deleted by moderator> it's been a few months since this thread of mine was restored in its entirety and even more so - quite clearly formalized recommendations for finding marking places, for targeting. And a few minor things. The branch is called "Vic - adaptation for beginners". If you can not put this adaptation on the code, then all the other tricks of Worsh and others about a bunch of different graalistic trend-methods is not worth starting, because if you can not code as simple as possible, then you'd better not take up complex stuff... You understand.

I wish you good luck!

PS: Coding a strategy without mastering it - a waste of time. The smart ones will appreciate this PS.

EVladMih:

Go ban. On your own forum.

TheXpert:
Go get banned. In your own forum.

Come and get banned ))))

And write here, but write to the point, no flubbery.

EVladMih:

And write here, but write to the point, without flubbery.

Only after you, dear man. Bringing up a thread from six months ago with insults is power. I can't do that.

You can threaten to punch me in the face again. You can even get obscene.

TheXpert:

Only after you, dear one. Bringing up a thread from six months ago with insults is power. I can't do that.

You can threaten to punch me in the face again. You can even do it in an obscene way.

Six months is the statute of limitations, isn't it? )))) When I saw it, I picked it up. Didn't bring it down! )))

And there are no insults in my post, just a factual statement by someone who has first-hand knowledge of the method under discussion. If Worsh would like proof, I will rub your noses in it and you can judge us ATTENTION.

IF IN THE THEME, of course... Or is it "I can't do it that way"? ;)

PS: I'll let you stuff my face. ))

EVladMih:

point by point

This is where you should have started.

Actually, it's not up to you where I should start, but whatever.

I did not go far, I took a quote directly from the current page (I will not even touch the method, so as not to complicate the conversation).

Worsh:
Exiting is much less of a problem than entering. Learn how to enter correctly and learn how to exit.

Don't you agree that the author of these words knows little about the basics of trading?

My opinion - if you do not know where you are going to exit, you have no right to enter.

Vladimir, the question is not addressed to me, but I, like Sharikov, disagree with both of them. I disagree with Worsh for the same reasons as you, and with you - because I never know whether I will go out on TP or cancel it.

Stops are not hardened either :)

tara:

Vladimir, the question is not addressed to me, but I, like Sharikov, disagree with both of them. I disagree with Worsh for the same reasons as you, and with you - because I never know whether I will go out on TP or cancel it.

Also, the stops are not fixed too :)

You're wrong with me )))). Judging by what you've written, we think alike (and there's no other option in trading).

In any case, the SP and TP must be correct (TP1, others are a separate topic) before opening an order, otherwise no one knows what price you will enter the fray for and at what price. The stop may be transferred only for a trawl, and TP1 is transferred only when a planning error is detected, but in this case we may not have to play with TP, but after admitting a mistake and quickly close the order manually.

The case when in the process of developing a trade we have an opportunity to place it on a longer term position (to decrease the TP or to move it further) - this is a special case, there are a lot of such cases and they should be discussed separately. If we are talking about fundamental things, then TP and STOP should be set like ours at Moscow in 41). Other approaches usually indicate the absence of a system.

Reason: