Sperandeo indicator. - page 8

Here's more, the adaptive Sperandeo method http://forexstarterblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-post_12.html

Looked it up, yes 1-2-3 is when 1-2 breaks the previous trend line. And that other variant is Ross Hook - failure 2, i.e. confirmation. I don't know, we may not wait for the pullback at the fib, as well as for any kind of pullback and accordingly T.2 and its breakdown.

AlexeyVik:

Abandoned topic....

That's a shame.

I was waiting for help and realised that it was useless. That's why I turned to the man who is already writing. I wrote that I have all the terms of reference. If someone wanted to get serious, all the TOR would be given. But it all seemed more like simple curiosity.

ZZZEROXXX:
Посмотрел, да все же 1-2-3 это когда 1-2 пробивает линию предыдущего тренда. А тот другой вариант это Ross Hook - сбой 2, т.е. подтвержение. Ну хрен знает, отката по фибе можно и не дождаться, впрочем как и вообще какого либо отката и соответсвенно т.2 и ее пробоя.

In my opinion, it has little to do with the Sperandeo method. It is more of a Fibonacci method, with elements of Sperandeo. That's not what Sperandeo wrote in his book.

If anyone has any questions about the Sperandeo method, I can help. But it's unlikely that I'll be able to come here often. But if possible, if you have any questions, I would be happy to help.

Worsh:
I waited and waited for help and realised that it was useless. That's why I contacted the man who is already writing. I wrote that I have all the terms of reference. If someone wanted to get serious, all the TOR would be given. But it all seemed more like simple curiosity.
Your approach I understand and without the terms of reference, but to start seriously need time, and it is not always when you want and the right time, unfortunately. As will be done put out if not indictaor - its what I understand not free writing, then at least pictures =). I myself will move in the direction of the turkey as far as possible.

ZZZEROXXX:
Ваш подход я понял и без техзадания, но чтобы взяться всерьез нужно время, а оно бывает не всегда тогда когда хочется и к нужному моменту, к сожалению. Как будет сделано выложите если не индиктаор - его я так понимаю не бесплатно пишут, то хотя бы картинки =). Сам буду двигаться в направлении индюшонка по мере возможности.

Not free, but at a reasonable price.

Below is a picture of the indicator working. Just what I originally needed. But the lines, that's only half of the indicator.

Worsh:

Not free, but at a reasonable price.

Below is a picture of the indicator working. Just what I originally needed. But the lines, that's only half of the indicator.

What about the ones he's moved? Of course the lines are not the main thing, but you can't do without them ;)

Worsh:
I've been waiting for help and I' ve understood that it is not useful. That is why I contacted the man, he is already writing. I already wrote that I have all of the terms of reference. If someone wanted to get serious, all the TOR would be given. But it all seemed more like simple curiosity.

Personally, I understood that it is for public use, it is not an advisor, and I tried to find out the details. But I still can't understand why there are so many lines, if the decision is made only on the last line.

AlexeyVik: Но так и не могу въехать для чего столько линий, если решение принимается по последней, только по последней.

If it was the latter, then it would be much easier...
Reason: