Sperandeo indicator.

Hello.
Can anyone write a trend indicator according to the 1-2-3 Sperandeo rules?

how do you determine maxima/minima ?

i.e. how do you formalise the search for points A B C ?

The best indicator is the eye. Although I think there's already something ready made of zigzags, look it up.

sergeev:

how do you determine maxima/minima ?

i.e. how do you formalise the search for points A B C ?

I will try to explain on a graph.

The current trend is up. But here there is a bar with its High and Low lower than the previous bar (in the indicator settings it is desirable to have an opportunity to set the parameters of how much higher or lower the High or Low should be). Immediately on these 2 bars the trend line starts to be drawn.

But after a bar, the high has been updated. The new trend is removed and the old one is redrawn on the new Low, which preceded the new high.

But here again a bar has appeared with a High and Low lower than the previous bar, and again the trend line starts to be drawn on these 2 bars. But in one bar the trend line is broken by the rising bar, but the maximum is not renewed, but the previous Low is renewed. The trend line is redrawn on the high preceding the new low.

Folks, can you explain why I can't attach 3 screenshots at once, not together, not in different posts? The pictures are lightweight at 40KB.

Do you do it one after the other, or all together?

It seems to be working, I've checked.

Abzasc:

Do you do it sequentially - one uploaded, then the other, or all together?

It seems to be working, I've checked.

Tried it both ways. It didn't work together. Tried separately too, but it didn't work. A new message appeared without a picture, only text. Although there was a picture. I had to delete it. I tried "Edit" a message (the new one without a picture) and tried to add a picture, but it was saved without a picture anyway. The second picture was attached only through "reply" to the second person.

Try chrome. Sometimes FF doesn't want to insert, but Chrome does.

Worsh:

Tried it both ways. Together did not take. Tried separately too failed. New message would appear without a picture, only text. Although there was a picture. I had to delete it. I tried "Edit" a message (the new one without a picture) and tried to add a picture, but it was saved without a picture anyway. The second picture was attached only through "reply" to the second person.

If a picture appears in the message you're writing, it seems to have been uploaded. Try a different browser.

And in the 4 post above picture with an extra dot in the name, such things do not work, do not know whether corrected or not.

Well, also the file name can shorten, although I have yours without problems.

ZS through Opera check.

Abzasc:

If a picture appears in the message you're writing, it seems to have been uploaded. Try a different browser.

And in the 4 post above picture with an extra dot in the name, such things do not work, do not know whether corrected or not.

Well, also the file name can shorten, although I have yours without problems.

ZS through Opera checked.

I also have no problem with it when I prepare a reply, but when I click "Add comment", only the text is displayed on the forum page, but the picture evaporates.
Reason: