Sperandeo indicator. - page 10

then the crimson would have to

should be

ZZZEROXXX:

then the crimson would have to

should be

Wrong. The crimson was drawn through a local high that had already formed after the reversal.

bolt:
Wrong. The crimson is drawn through a local high that has already formed after the reversal.

I totally agree with that.

But ahead, count how many misses there are. I don't think I've drawn all of them, just the most obvious ones.

AlexeyVik:

But ahead, count how many misses there are. I don't think I've drawn all of them, just the most obvious ones.

And I don't support the 5 trends hypothesis either. It is clearly a fitted example.

bolt:
Wrong. The crimson has been drawn through the local maximum formed after the reversal.
I know it's wrong, but then there should be a few more before this red one from the same first point

bolt:
And I'm not endorsing the 5 trends hypothesis either. It's clearly a fitted example.

The second sentence wasn't really directed at you. That's how it happened.

In fact, on each of the marked "trends", you could put a sell on a breach of the low with a stoploss at 1.

AlexeyVik:

These are not trends, they are not established trends. My indicator also drew them at first, and then moved them to those tops that are shown on the screenshot. I deliberately marked the lines to show what tops they were drawn on.

ZZZEROXXX:
я знаю что неправильно, но тогда и перед этой красной еще несколько от той же первой точки должны быть
show me the picture, I can't see what you mean.

Worsh:
These are not trends, but not established trends. My tool drew them at first too, and then shifted them to those tops that are on the screenshot. I deliberately marked the lines to show what tops they were drawn on.

What do you mean, not established?

Tell me in the figure what is the TF. If it is not a minute, for clarity, I want to calculate how many pips we may have taken if we follow the standard interpretation of Sperandeo.

We set a buy stop at T1 level with SL below the lower extremum and a sell stop at the level of the buy order with SL at the buy stop order. When one of them triggers, the second one is deleted.

Rz: Got it, M30. It was safe to take 60-70 pips, without squeezing out the maximum.

I even started to wonder if I should take a closer look at this system.

Worsh:
Show me the picture, I can't see what you mean.

Yes, they are also not established, according to your terminology.
Reason: