Which balance curve is better? - page 5

I need to write a function to open an order with a given volume, which will cycle to clone orders until all the required volume has been purchased. It is necessary to change the brokerage company, for example, where the maximum volume is 10000, and the number of orders is not limited.

are struggling with a maximum volume limit... I wish I had your problems.

sever30:
are struggling with a maximum volume limit... I wish I had your problems.
))))))))))))

Reshetov:
None. You have to look at the equity curve.
And how do you plot the equity curve in the test?

MetaDriver:

Let's convert to "batch-order activity" already. Banzai!

;-)

How's that?

001:

How's that?
You are already being told

Techno:
we need to write a function to open an order with a given volume, which will cycle to clone orders until all the required volume is purchased. ......

Noterday:
And how do you display the Equity graph in the test?

The green line. You can always see it if you switch on the visualisation and look at the graph.

001:

The green line. You can always see it if you switch on the visualisation and look at the graph.
I know it's green, but in the test I only have the balance curve displayed, whether with or without visualisation, and how to add the eqivity is not clear...

Noterday:
I know it's green, but in testing I only have the balance curve displayed, either with or without visualisation, and how to add an eqivity is unclear...
probably the green one, the blue one covers

Techno:
I need to write a function to open an order with a given volume, which will cycle to clone orders until all the required volume has been purchased. We need to change the brokerage company, for example, where the maximum volume is 10000, and the number of orders is not limited.

I have already thought about summing up the lots by one signal. I am just having a hard time with the code. I am too slow in programming. For example, I am struggling with implementation of calculation of the Restoration Factor in the code to interrupt optimization of runs with small FS. I have a lot of optimized parameters (I have combined several EAs into one) and genetic algorithm does not allow to find normal sets and I have to run them directly and there are sooooooo many time to wait....Maybe someone has a calculation of FS.
Reason: