Which balance curve is better? - page 4

put it on the cents real so that the foward test is

001:

50-100

Again with which set. If it's like the first picture in the first post, you can achieve 200 there (on five digits) and even the TP and SL will be about the same.

Techno:
put it on cent real so that the foward test is

I'm thinking to choose more parameters with increasing lots to find the most stable parameters. I also would like to try a stock or an index on a 10-year history and put it on the real account. I think it will be more interesting than Forex.

10% risk. Factor 0.

001:

10% risk. Factor 0.

What, up to 2,500 trades go on the optimisation interval and then forward?

Angela:

What, up to 2,500 trades go on the optimisation interval and then forward?
Hardly. I think, the regularity that existed before and that the Expert Advisor uses does not exist any more. It has now passed away. It has been hacked to death by its enemies.

Angela:

What, up to 2500 trades go on the optimisation interval and then forward?

The test starts with 0.1 lot. Then comes to 100 and stops as brokerage company does not allow to open more than 100 lots. I do not know what to do with it. I don't know how to change settings given by DT or I have to generate FXT file with required parameters, I don't know how to solve this problem yet...

001:

1)..... My brokerage company does not allow me to open more than 100 lots. I do not know what to do with it.

2).... not sure how to get out of this yet...

1. Does it not allow to open more than a hundred with one order? Or by sum of orders?

2. If the total position size is limited for a symbol, you cannot do it in the MT4 Strategy Tester. (Unless you change your brokerage company.) In MT5, you can form a summary position from the crosses.

But this problem must be solved! Otherwise you will remain a tester millionaire. And you may become a billionaire, too. The potential is there. I believe in you.

MetaDriver:

1. Does it not allow you to open more than a hundred with one order? Or by the sum of the orders?

2. If the total position size is limited on a symbol, you cannot do it on the MT4 tester. (Unless you change your brokerage company.) In MT5, you can form a summary position from the crosses.

But this problem must be solved! Otherwise you will remain a tester millionaire. And you may become a billionaire, too. The potential is there. I believe in you.

One warrant.

So far I've solved this problem by.... The test ends in 2008. I'll start the test in 2006 or even 2005, so that the end of the test came today. In general, I have understood that this is a very important test for an EA.

001:

One warrant.

So far I've decided to solve this problem as follows.... The test ends in 2008. I will start the test from 2006 or even 2005, so that the end of the test is today. In general, I have understood that this is a very important test for an EA.

No, no, no, no! That's not good enough. It will certainly clarify the EA's mental capacity (by the way, waiting for a picture), but it won't solve the billionaires' issue in any way.

You've got to be craftier than that. Let's convert to "batch-order activity" already. Banzai!

;-)

Reason: