Which balance curve is better? - page 7

001:

I've had enough, I want something more perfect. I still have potential, I can see that. I will use one cent account. I have only to understand which brokerage company is better.

Z.I. I'm not very good at the finer points, so I'm wondering if there's anything else I've missed. I'm slowly getting the hang of it.

And these strategies, are they singlehandedly on the period from 1999 to 2010 on the same parameters?

Techno:
and these strategies, do they single-handedly earn from 1999 to 2010 on the same parameters?

Yes, it's just that the FV is lower there. It looks like combining more or less profitable strategies gives an improved clone than the two previous ones, but there is a problem of lack of computer power. But here there is a problem of lack of computer power. I need something like sequential approximation method. (I get confused, maybe a method of sequential analysis) Or a powerful computer.

MetaDriver:

1. Does it not allow you to open more than a hundred with one order? Or by the sum of the orders?

2. If the total position size is limited on a symbol, you cannot do it on the MT4 tester. (Unless you change your brokerage company.) In MT5, you can form a summary position from the crosses.

But this problem must be solved! Otherwise you will remain a tester millionaire. And you may become a billionaire, too. The potential is there. I believe in you.

I'll say even more! At the current price without slippage, you can open 100 lots on the real forex market only on the Euro, and not always. The maximum liquidity that a broker can provide without serious slippages is 50 lots ($5 million, which is the minimum interbank lot).

dimeon:
I'll say even more! At the current price without slippage, you can open 100 lots on the real forex market only on the Euro, and not always. The maximum liquidity that a broker can provide without serious slippage is 50 lots ($5 million, which is the minimum interbank lot).
We are talking about the stress test of the Expert Advisor here, it is clear that on the real account when it reaches 5 Mio$ you don't have to worry about the rest.)

TheXpert:
Recovery Factor.

If you have it, please give me the Factor calculation code. I have some confusion about it.

001:

If you have one, please give me the Factor calculation code. I have some confusion with it.
Here

goldtrader:
Here

I've already tried to use this, it turns out to be some nonsense. Firstly, the FS there depends on the initial balance. Secondly, the numbers the code gives out are not consistent with a simple calculation of Profit/Max Drawdown.

Then write it yourself or order it.

I'm counting in semi-auto for now. But I need to make time for it.

There is one more problem here. From the optimization experience, I've understood that when there is an Expert Advisor consisting of several ones, these several EAs affect positively the characteristics of the entire TS, i.e. it turns out that we need to make a complete recalculation of ALL parameters of each EA for searching the optimal one. I do not see any other way except automating consequent recalculation of LARGES of output parameters.

I was asked to run a test on an Expert Advisor at RoboForex. Their quotes are "beautiful".

They open an order with 4 digits and close it with 5.

The test results are not good.

Reason: