Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 209

leonid553:

DC Forex Club http://www.fxclub.org/

Now they have mt4 too. By the way, the spreads and commissions on commodity instruments were very tolerable there! At least on the demo.

Senk. I'll have a closer look at them.

I am delighted with the Finam Multi Exchange terminal!

I have to get ready to trade spreads with them!

===========

No, Roman! They don't have a spread option there in F M E at all! You have to manually open positions one by one! Which means that the margin goes crazy! Only if you negotiate with them directly... But it will have to call Cyprus - because they only give access to this platform through an offshore (Finam's subsidiary).

By the way, go to FME today in the bull buying spread(BUY GFU2 - SELL GFV2 until August 24) and in the bond buying spread too buy ZBU2 - sell ZNU2 (1:1 or 2:3), see charts on finam, incl.

leonid553:

===========

No, Roman! They don't have a spread option there inF M E at all! You have to manually open positions one by one! Which means that the margin goes through the roof! Only if you negotiate with them directly... But it will have to call Cyprus - because they only give access to this platform through an offshore (Finam's subsidiary).

By the way, go to FME today in the bull buying spread(BUY GFU2 - SELL GFV2 until August 24) and in the bond buying spread too buy ZBU2 - sell ZNU2 (1:1 or 2:3), see charts on finam, incl.

I see. I'll come back on Monday. I got a call from a girl - I didn't ask her about margin overlap in spread trading... maybe they will. I will ask her myself.

But they have a branch in our city... :-) The language is Russian!

+ They let you draw two tools on one chart! Here, for example, bulls:

P.S. Just kidding, Leonid. The question is open on the choice of platform. Yes, and such a dough is not ready to dispose of ... :-)

Roman.:

I see. I'll go in on Monday. The girl called me - I did not ask her about margin overlap when trading spreads... maybe they will. I will ask her myself.

But they have a branch in our town... :-) The language is Russian!

+ You can draw two tools on one chart! Here, for example, bulls:

P.S. Just kidding, Leonid. The question is open about the choice of platform. Yes, and such a dough is not ready to dispose of ... :-)

The most x-....e is that in this platform the charts are obviously glitchy because of the scaling.

Here's an example. There is no overlap.

But here there is though it is the same chart.

So trade on such data.

olyakish:

The x-.... thing is that in this platform the graphs are clearly glitchy because of the scaling.

Here's an example. There is no crossover.

But here it is even though it's the same chart.

So trade on this data.

Take a look at the private message on Pyatra...

Roman.:
Look in your inbox on Pyatra...

Roman, I keep knocking on Skype and there's silence. I even answered your email.

olyakish:

Roman, I keep knocking on Skype and there's silence. I even answered your email.

It is on my other computer Skype... :-)

Checked my email...

Men, give me an indication of what you're trading on.

orb:
Men, give me the indica you're trading on.
See Leonid's indica made for 4 on the fifteenth. See this page. - download the trailer from the first post.

Thank you)
Reason: