Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 212

olyakish:

The FME is supposed to have one.

Not familiar with this one - I'm looking at this one now. Loading her terminal...

Talked by phone - there are near-month and next-month deliveries of margin derivatives on futures (great choice, but kind of a big spread, not comparable to Broco, but not critical for trading from a week onwards...).

Throw me a link to FME.

Is it Finam Multi Exchange? Finam Multi Exchange :-)

Just got it... :-)

Roman.:

Is it Finam Multi Exchange? Finam Multi Exchange :-)

Just got that...

Exactly

olyakish:
Exactly

Finam has a demo - 20 days on this platform... I'm running out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just put up a demo of BKS forex... Looking.

As the phone said there are no differences in the number and name of instruments from the market review. There are near and next to near contracts (months of delivery).

The chart is sane, unlike GrandCapital...

I'm considering them as an option to continue spread trading on grains and software first...

Minimum of 1000 $, start from 0,1 lot...

=Roman.:

Considering them as an option to continue trading spreads on grains and software first...

Minimum of $1,000, starting from 0.1 lot...

Just not on software.

For coffee they have an asc-bid there - inadequate at all! They are many times more expensive than on the market. The same goes for JOU2 juice.

On cotton - all the more so! CTZ2 - asc-bid spread of 35 pips, and that's with an exchange value of 3-5 pips (rarely more)!

Sugar SB, - ask-bid=10 points (1-2 points with exchange).

Commodities (gasoline-gas-oil) - also irrational asc-bid.

-------------------------

But for grains and LC livestock it is bearable.

=======================================

leonid553:

Not in terms of software.

For coffee, their askbid there is inadequate at all! Many times bigger than the stock market one. Similarly - on juice JOU2.

On cotton - all the more so! CTZ2 - Ask-Bid spread is 35 pips, and it's 3-5 pips (rarely more)!

Sugar SB, - ask-bid=10 pips (in correspondence with 1-2 pips of market price).

But for grains - still bearable.

Thank you, Leonid. Figuring it out...

Transferring your Script_Tiker script and indicators to their platform... (I will start translating them on MQL5 in autumn)...

While I have these fellows under consideration... They seem to be better than GrandCapital, at least the quotes are so-so quotes... ...the chart is the chart... Grande's is a bit of a wreck... (maybe they're still adjusting, and their manager... called me all the time (active sales, my ass... :-))... I don't know - anyway... )

I have to choose an office with MT4 and grains. For MT4 and grains with software (at least) for near and far deliveries...

Script_Tiker - don't. He's not needed there.

===========

For commodities (oil-gasoline-oil-gas) - only in mt4 EXNESS! The conditions for commodity contracts (from 0.01) are very close to ideal there!

leonid553:

1. The LC cereals and livestock are still tolerable.

=======================================

2. For commodities (oil-gasoline-oil-gas) - only in mt4 EXNESS! The conditions for the commodity contracts are very close to ideal!

Thanks.

1. I had just before the Broco collapse, it was grains with livestock that were doing well.... (and on HE pigs - how are they doing there?) Haven't looked yet myself...

2. I will have a look at them.

leonid553:

Script_Tiker - don't. He's not needed there.

I see.

leonid553:

===========

For commodities (oil-gasoline-oil-gas) - only in mt4 EXNESS! The conditions for commodity contracts (from 0.01) are very close to ideal there!

Just at the beginning of September there will be good entrances on commodity calendar spreads.
Reason: