Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 205

Leonid, are you working with the profitability oscillator?

No, I don't now. I used to use it occasionally. But at the moment I mostly trade long-term spreads (days to weeks) and for those it is of little use.

Leonid... What's up with Pamm? On the demo everything seems to be +++ and then it stagnates and goes down?

Yes, there was a "May" stagnation ... Single seasonal long term deals let down. Contrary to May's UP-seasonality, the commodity market and indices collapsed badly and are still collapsing....

How many times have I promised not to enter single trades, ....! And only spreads to work! I sometimes enter ("with my naughty hands") by one trade, which is often unsuccessful. But since the first day of the month my deposit has actively moved in the profitable direction!

June is not a bad month in terms of seasonal prospects. Especially grain spreads promise a good positive dynamics in the first decade ZM-ZL=1^1, ZS-ZM=2^3, ZS-ZW, ZC-ZO, ZSN2-Q2, ZMN2-Q2 etc. Spreads calendar LE-skate, SB-sugar, XRB-gasoline also promise a profitable close!

Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will announce the next issue of Leprecom with the most promising seasonal May entries.

No - not May :-) June is better :-) It's already summer :-)

Good day. can someone please modify indicator IND_RecycleProfit.mq4 from hrenfx https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10096 so it is updated with every new bar or tick? as IND_Recycle2.mq4 does. thank you in advance.

I have for some reason all profitable trades are closed in deficit, i.e. total profit for example $132, close and as a result thick deficit on all 2 positions.

How may it be? All was close yesterday normally. The contracts XRBQ2 and HOQ2.

how so? show me a picture... maybe you got it wrong? or they widened the spread by 10 times? - show me the bids on them...

No, I've sorted it out, that's what the support said:

Most likely, in this case, you did not take into account that the profit shown in the terminal is the profit based on Last price from XRBQ2 chart.
As you should know, according to the rules of execution of orders on CFD instruments http://ru.brocompany.com/trading-platform/broco-trader/pravila/, all market orders are executed according to Bid/Ask prices which are translated on instruments with the postfix #I, in your case this instrument is XRBQ2#I.

In order to make it easier for our clients to determine the exact profit on CFD instruments, we provide, in the Broco Trader trading platform, a special Broco Indicator (window "Navigator", section "Custom Indicators"), which shows the current profit on CFD trades, taking actual Bid/Ask prices from charts with the #I postfix.

Can someone have an Expert Advisor, that closes all positions on profit, taking actual Bid/Ask price on charts with postfix #I. ?

leonid seems to have had this before... write hima message... maybe he can help...
Reason: