[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 92

DarkElf2:

Doesn't the author appear here anymore? :)

I want a simple advisor who takes turns selling and buying. I.e.:

1) I open a position to go up, with a take profit and a stop loss.

2) As soon as take profit or stop loss is triggered, the advisor opens an opposite position with the same size of take profit and stop loss.

The author is long gone. Answered by whoever wants to, does the same by whoever wants to. It's better to go to Job.

someone can help with the implementation of the advisor

zhorag@rambler.ru

Need an EA, 100% grail, consider yourself lucky - I'll only tell you when writing the EA. I've tested it many times - it's just impossible to lose ;) . indicators are not used at all. I will not use indicators at all. My mail is d.mincha@tut.by

Please write an EA for my strategy.

1218rinat 10.11.2011 12:56 pm pm correct | delete

If I wanted to trade on a Sell position after 30 pips then I would enter on the move ... the first order is opened then pending sell stops at a certain level and sell limits at a certain level are placed above the price. the same with the budget and pending orders take profit to be variable and with a trailing stop. adjustable parameters lottes, take profit, distance between orders....

What's the queue? The advisor is extremely simple. If anyone is willing to help write!

chencho:
Need an EA, 100% grail, consider yourself lucky - I'll only tell you when writing the EA. I've tested it many times - you just can't lose ;) . indicators are not used at all. I will not use indicators at all. My mail is d.mincha@tut.by

What is the queue? The Expert Advisor is very simple. If there are willing to help write!

In the future, I will delete such posts without warning.

Such posts contain extremely incompetent estimations that exaggerate the value of the idea or, on the contrary, underestimate the time spent by the coder on writing the EA. The opinion of a person who is not able to write in MQL4, but who claims that an EA is very simple, is not competent. The same applies to statements that "it is simply impossible to lose". Testing "manually" very often gives an impression of a highly profitable EA/instrument, which is greatly distorted by one's own opinion of it.

Write the TOR right there, in as much detail as possible. Get rid of the idea that your idea is a Cohi-Noor diamond. There is at least a 99% chance that it is trivial to the point of piggy-backing.

Coh-i-Noor ? what's that ? :)

Europa:
Coh-i-Noor ? what's that ? :)
Nowadays unsellable drawing pencils (good ones) produced by now defunct Czechoslovakia. Condoms (Indian) still had a similar name in the now defunct USSR (much better than the then domestic ones, but much inferior to the current ones).

tara:
Nowadays unsellable drawing pencils (good ones) produced in the now defunct Czechoslovakia. Condoms (Indian) still had a similar name in the now defunct USSR (much better than the then domestic ones, but considerably inferior to the current ones).

Europa:

OK, since you have a ban in your OOOs: http://www.dragkam.ru/statya/kamen15.html

Reason: