[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 85

AndCam:

There is a rather interesting indicator, which gives positive results when working with the handles.

So the question is, who will write an expert advisor on the turkey? If anyone wants to write an Expert Advisor, write it in person.

But we will not spam. We've written in one thread and that's it. There's no need for repetition. You could get banned.

Make me an adviser. I'll give you 10 quid. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134692

suleiman:
Make me an adviser. I'll give you 10 quid. h ttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134692

I'll do it for $150.

Dear Sirs, please write an EA (script) to close all positions when the specified amount of money in the account (second column of the terminal) is reached.
Help, who is able to.

e-CloseByLossOrProfit by Igor Kim.

Hello Gentlemen Programmers!
Can you give me a hint?
There is a tank for example hourly. There is a MACD indicator which is a histogram. Under each bar there is 1 mark of the histogram.
Can I draw 2 sticks of the histogram under one bar?

http://savepic.net/1805787.png

modestuz:
Hello Gentlemen Programmers!
Can you give me a hint?
There is a tank for example hourly. There is a MACD indicator which is a histogram. Under each bar there is 1 mark of the histogram.
Can we draw 2 sticks of a makdah histogram under one bar?
Switch to the M30 chart...

Roll:
Switch to the M30 chart...
Meaning?

modestuz:
Meaning?

You'll see two sticks of a macda histogram in an hour.

Roll:

In one hour, you will see two sticks of the macda histogram.
See. I want to put in the calculation of the macd histogram, the calculation of the RSI values.
This is done simply, 1 line changes.
I need to show the RSI values (12).
Why 2 histogram columns under 1 candlestick? Because I want the 2nd bar of the histogram to show the RSI values (37). And their crossing, RSI-1 and RSI2, should be indicated by an arrow under the candlestick.

Or maybe we can use 2 colours for 1 bar of the histogram? One rsi1, the other rsi-2?

Thank you.
Reason: