[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 87

Hi all!

Who can write me a simple Expert Advisor code based on one indicator for free? I have an idea, I want to try it out, I'm not too good at mql myself.

I would be very thankful!

Good day Mr. PROGRAMMERS.

Please write an indicator for MT4. Its essence is simple - it should display all the bars on the history, for example, 9 am TF 1H. Ie if we take the history of 100 days - then the indicator will paint in red all 100 bars at 9 am, for example. It would be nice if we could set bars in the search settings from the timeframe of 1 minute and up to the days. If it is possible, it would be possible to show not 1 bar a day in search, but 5 bars with different colours. I will explain why - for visual search of patterns of price behavior when working with different indicators.

Thanks in advance.

Hello

Would you be so kind as to tweak the worthwhile Expert Advisor

I have a small request, I think it will take a few minutes for a programmer.

It is worth just adding two things to a simple EA.

EA http://files.mail.ru/N0D4UZ (ShockBar v.1.1.)

The Expert Advisor trades on the following principle: If a candle closes upwards, then buy with a take profit of 5 points, and vice versa.

If the price rolls back for example 50 or 5 pips, we open again until the price rolls back then take profit, this is the grid.

1 Momentum

To add to our EA a moving average, so as the EA trades along the trend, with the parameter to set a longer or shorter period.

2 Momentum

During a grid, the EA stops trading until the grid closes. So this is what I am interested in, to enable continuation of trading during the grid, with parameter on off.

It makes 300%, but with plum, and the plum is rare. Mostly when trend starts and this is what I want to do, is to make the plums less by moving average, i.e. by trend. I have noticed that i am losing when the trend starts and trades were opened against it.

I will be very grateful for the help and I think this EA will be useful for many people.

Good afternoon. I would like you to write an Expert Advisor, which is very useful for many people, especially those who are not good at writing. The gist of it is this. The Expert Advisor should buy and sell when the alert goes off. One triggered-buy, the other triggered-sell. People will only have to insert the alerts in the indicator. And go ahead and check your ideas!

isaev-av:
Good afternoon. I want you to write an Expert Advisor, which is very useful for many people, especially for those who are not good at writing. The gist of it is this. The Expert Advisor should buy and sell when the alert goes off. One triggered-buy, the other triggered-sell. People will only have to insert the alerts in the indicator. And go ahead and test your ideas!
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8524

At the request of moderator Granit77 the original post has been deleted and the discussion of the expert on filtered stochastics has been moved here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/112887/page15#518639

Guys, who can write a simple Expert Advisor for free?

Hello. Please write (suggest where to get a ready-made) EA with the following functions:

any timeframe (preferably D1); any currency pair;

The deals are opened simultaneously in both directions (one deal per candle in each direction) at the opening price of the next candle or at the closing price of the current candle (it is desirable the deal direction can be chosen in the settings, i.e. on/off deals for buying and/or selling);

lot from 0.01;

setting of Take Profit;

stop loss setting (feature desirable but not compulsory);

trailing stop from 2 pips (function desirable but optional).

Important: A COUNSELER SHOULD WORK ON QUOTATIONS WITH EITHER 5 DIGITS AFTER THE SECOND, AND WITH 4 D IGITS!!!
Thanks in advance.
P.S. There is a similar advisor, but it differs in that it makes trades at the time specified in the settings, and this is not quite what I would like.

I propose to write an EA the essence of which is this:
- It should place pending orders above the buy price below the sell price with specified parameters (stop loss, take profit, indent between orders)
- the scope of this advisor on the news. To include it before the news and the ability to delete these orders.
- This EA should place orders so for example price has gone up and a couple of buy orders have triggered then the EA should place sell orders on the open space.

I think this EA will be profitable at the moment of wild market reactions!!!
Create it please!!!
Reason: