MTS = profit FALSE ||TRUE - page 11

olltrad писал (а) >>

There is a very instructive film called "The Secret", if you can watch it.

I am neither "for" nor "against" the original post, however the level of argumentation is astounding.

For myself, I suggest the Battlestar Galactica series, which clearly confirms the possibility of teleportation. And also the X-Men trilogy, which clearly confirms so many things that you can't list them all...

timbo писал (а) >>

I am neither "for" nor "against" the original post, but the level of argument is astounding.

For my part, I suggest Battlestar Galactica.

I'm not suggesting we watch comic books... I tested it on myself. It works.

olltrad писал (а) >>

there is a very instructive film called "the secret", if you can. it clearly confirms Kima's words.

On the same theme - "Transurfing Reality" by Vadim Zeland. Google it, if it is interesting.

olltrad писал (а) >>

I'm not suggesting you watch a comic book... I tested the truth of the film on myself, it works!

What's the difference between these films? Both are fiction by the writer/director. It's just that one of the fictions seems more believable to you personally. But the personal "seems" doesn't make that film a source of objective information. I.e. the "secret" is the same as the comic book.

timbo писал (а) >>

It's just that one of the fictions seems more plausible to you personally. But a personal "seeming" does not make that film a source of objective information.

Any idea of reality is, by definition, a fiction due to a lack of sufficient credible information about the world's structure.

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

Any idea of reality is, by definition, a fabrication because there is insufficient reliable information about how the world works.

>> no, not any.

timbo писал (а) >>

What's the difference between these films? Both are fiction by the writer/director. It's just that one of the fictions seems more believable to you personally. But the personal "seems" doesn't make that film a source of objective information. I.e. the "secret" or the comic book is the same thing.

we believe more in what's easier to verify, it's just hard to ignore the obvious. as long as it concerns me and is confirmed, i have no reason to doubt the opposite...

There is one little joke with transurfing :
in the total volume of books, the user's science haw is written in the 1st (one) paragraph, so whoever reads that paragraph carefully.... the rest can do whatever they want within the confines of the sofa)))

Vita писал (а) >>

No, not any.

Anything.

Vita писал (а) >>

>> no, not any

If we are not talking about individual manifestations of reality (at the level of empirical platitudes), but about reality as a whole, then any.

Reason: