MTS = profit FALSE ||TRUE - page 9

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

:)) I'm sorry you don't get it... Then I hope someone will explain it to you again... I'm sorry. :))

Why again? Don't go overboard, man, and don't go over your head.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

My view of the situation is as follows - money management comes later, first strategy Later MM, then fight with DM, then financial management strategy...

Well, why fight with DC???) You may end up fighting with supermarket salesmen...

NP, a trading system that is consistently chopping cabbage, simply by default cannot have a single criterion for its quality: it is a system that cheats the entire Foreh.

You see only what you want to see, because your field of vision is only the percentage of profitable trades, regardless of other parameters (and regardless of your clever emoticons that disavow the seriousness of your statements). This is the childhood disease of leftism, or rather ultra-leftism. An example of you being wrong is the pipsers, who have about the same percentage of profitable trades, but no use at all.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

NP, a trading system that is consistently chopping the cabbage simply by default cannot have a single criterion for its quality: it is a system that cheats the entire Foreh.

You see only what you want to see, because you only see the percentage of profitable trades, regardless of other parameters (and regardless of your clever smiley faces that disavow the seriousness of your claims). This is the childhood disease of leftism, or rather ultra-leftism. An example of your wrongness is the pipers who have about the same percentage of profitable trades, but no use at all.

Mathematician, I'm talking about the strategy, you're talking about TS... Don't you get it... I'm not talking about the TS, I'm talking about the strategy. And TS includes everything and everything. But it's a strategy. With the help of MM you can pull a derby strategy for a while. But in essence it is plum. And as for scalpers, it's very flat view from any scalper can make clear and stable running in spite of all resistance OC. The market is very volatile and there is no point in dividing strategies into scalping ones and not scalping ones. And it's very easy to fight with these resistances...

Figar0 писал (а) >>

Well, what's the point of fighting with DCs?) You could end up fighting with supermarket clerks...

Strange, but somehow you guys don't seem to trade at all... All life is a struggle... And with DCs, too. They create conditions that benefit them and put us in conditions that don't benefit us... That's all... But are you guys all theorists or what?

NProgrammer писал (а) >>
All life is a struggle.

One day you will realise the pointlessness of fighting windmills. Better to just live... without fighting... just live, that's all... You don't believe that's possible? You will be rewarded according to your faith.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

They create conditions that benefit them and put us in conditions that do not benefit us...

And who is stopping you from using these conditions to your advantage? It's like that commercial:

- That's why I don't like cats!

- You just don't know how to cook them!

It all depends on attitude, on inner conviction. If you're convinced that the whole world is against you, then you'll fight everyone and everything. And the world doesn't really care about you or your beliefs. It is reciprocating. You are creating potential and the world is trying to balance it out.

Integer писал (а) >>

Script 603 monkey:)

You should correct the text in the script to The Best Monkey is...

because Better Monkey looks disrespectful to the last championship champion :-)

Replaced by

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

With uniform distribution and constant frequency of opening at TP=SL probability = 50% ... Write an EA, which will open two opposite positions with TP=SL and equal to half of the average weekly delta for the previous ten weeks, for 300 days... You can just take SL=10 STOPLIMIT, run it from any point in history for at least 500 days (that everything closed by itself) and see the result will be about 49.6% of profitable trades and 32% for 67% of shorts and longs respectively. Data for 2007.06 -2008.06 with SL=TP=10

So the monkeys rule... They almost caught up with MTS with their cherished 52%...

:)) And if you advise the monkeys a bit :))) ( laughing )

So if you just don't open the shorts it will be 67%... They are the record holders of the championship... :)))

Timbo, I'm glad there are some smart people here after all...

you put the monkeys on the canadian! or chif, with the script :-) where there is no sel

:-) the monkeys don't rule, the monkeys were given only one button to push on the "stories" - knowing in advance that the trend is tailing :-))))

it's not going to be a monkey.

---

Reason: