MTS = profit FALSE ||TRUE - page 18

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

You must be completely stupid...

Moderators, get that boor out of this forum, will you? How much longer do we have to put up with this?

here tp=sl

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

You must be pretty dumb, or you must think you're pretty smart...

Well, you're really fucked up, boy....

olltrad писал (а) >>

The system needs data on the average daily candlestick movement. although it is possible to add a calculation block into the system. but this is an old development. although after modification it can be sent to the championship, increase the risk factor a little, remove restrictions on the number of orders (because it makes only one position a day, although the algorithm allows more).

The daily average candlestick movement is fine, it is a property of the market. However, it would be interesting to look at the picture if you equate stop to take or vice versa. I kind of assume that you are not optimising the identified pattern, adjusting your calculation block to the curve.

Anyway, good luck on the championship.

Yeah, I can see that. I see that exactly until the 15th trade, or maybe until the 22nd, the pattern wasn't catching (let's say there was a down trend or wrong swings), and since the 16th trade everything came together (again let's say a flat or right swings started). I understand being tempted to add a trend or flat filter. The systems that live well in different phases of the market are weak in that they don't know what phase they are in. If there was a filter, it would be heaven.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

The terms and conditions are written there... Search.

Hurry up and fall down..... looking like a blast.....

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

Moderators, get this boor out of the forum, will you? How much longer do we have to put up with this?

Don't sweat it, I'm no longer among you... I was gonna say fuck you... But then I thought, and I wish you success, to the smart and persistent they will come.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Fuck you...

I think it's time to banish this flounder....

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Don't worry, I'm no longer among you... I was going to say fuck you... But then I thought, and I wish you success; to the clever and persistent they will come.

You have already promised once. I would like to believe that at least this time you will fulfil your promise.

DrShumiloff писал (а) >>

You have already promised once. I would like to believe that at least this time you will fulfil your promise.

Yeah that's for sure!!!! The second attempt has proven to be legitimate...

LeoV писал (а) >>

I think it's time to ban this flounder....

Yeah Leo, I told you... there is no me... But I hope my advice helps the smart ones... But you probably don't. That's it... Don't say another word. :)))

Reason: