MTS = profit FALSE ||TRUE - page 7

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

With uniform distribution and constant frequency of opening at TP=SL probability = 50% ... Write an EA, which will open two opposite positions for 300 days with TP=SL and equal to half of the average weekly delta for the previous ten weeks... You can just take SL=10 STOPLIMIT, run it from any point in history for at least 500 days (that everything closed by itself) and see the result will be about 49.6% of profitable trades and 32% of 67% of shorts and longs respectively. Data for 2007.06 -2008.06 with SL=TP=10

So the monkeys rule... They almost caught up with MTS with their cherished 52%...

:)) And if you advise the monkeys a bit :))) ( laughing )

So if you just don't open the shorts it will be 67%... They are the record holders of the championship... :)))

Timbo, I'm glad there are some smart people around...

Well no.

For the sake of clarity, let's agree that there are no spreads.

It's been three months.

The average monkey has a balance around the depo all the time.

A trader with a bad strategy drains the deposit.

The trader with a good strategy has increased the deposit.

The monkey in between is like traders who don't make a single trade.

But in your frame of reference, the monkey is by default at the bottom as being of zero ability

and above it all the traders.

Your conclusions prove that a bad strategy is worse than no trades at all.

This also proves the same thing with the championships where there are the unwoke MTS

:)) And if you advise monkeys a bit :)))

So this is where some strategy comes in.

And where it leads to depends on your advice

Mischek писал (а) >>

Well, no.

For the sake of clarity, let's agree that there are no spreads.

It's been three months.

The average monkey has a balance around the depo all the time

A trader with a bad strategy lost the deposit.

The trader with a good strategy has increased the deposit.

The monkey in between is like traders who haven't made a single trade.

But in your frame of reference, the monkey is by default at the bottom as being of zero ability

and above it all the traders.

Your conclusions prove that a bad strategy is worse than no trades at all.

This proves the same thing with the championships where there's the unwoke MTS.

So that's where the strategy comes in.

and what it leads to depends on your advice.

I'm talking about the fact that in some other topic I was told that 52% is very, very good for MTS ... And I'm saying that the monkey strategy is already giving 50%... Which begs the question, what kind of MTS gets only two percent better than the dumb one. And the one that's just as dumb as the one that's just a little bit smarter is 67%...

I'm in the thread said that 98% is the correct figure for the strategy, I was proved that it's not real and that 52% is great. Well, a 20-line strategy is 67%... Well, if you add money management and a little bit of "intelligence", the figure will be even better... So the question is what kind of super advanced strategy that gives 52%? I think it's just self-deception. No?

Decrease the TP in relation to the SL, make some trace of the average and you win the championship. What is that, a supremacist result? That's bullshit.

Уменьште ТП по отношению к СЛ сделайте хоть какое-то слежерние за средней и вы победитель чемпионата. Это что, супрер результат. Да бред.

Let's hope you show it at the next championships.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

And being just as dumb as you are a little bit smarter already gives you 67%...

[...] So their 20 line strategy gives 67% interest...

Where did you get your 67%? Show them, your calculations are completely unsubstantiated. Only so that those 67% are on a long time horizon and without knowing whether it's trending up or down.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Where did you get your 67% from? Show them, your calculations are totally unsubstantiated. Only so that those 67% are on a long time frame and without knowing whether it's trending up or down.

Mathematician, what is there to show - run it on a minute timeframe. Over the course of a year and see the results. What else do you need? And this is not a Pips. You have to run it from 2007.06 up to now. That is all.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

What I'm saying here is that in some other thread I was told that 52% is very, very good for MTS... And I'm saying that the monkey strategy is already giving 50%... Which begs the question, what kind of MTS gets only two percent better than the dumb one. And the one that's just as dumb as the one that's just a little bit smarter already gives 67%...

I'm in the thread said that 98% is the correct figure for the strategy, I was proved that it's not real and that 52% is excellent. Well, a 20-line strategy is 67%... Well, if you add money management and a little bit of "intelligence", the figure will be even better... So the question is what kind of super advanced strategy that gives 52%? I think it's just self-deception. No?

Decrease the TP in relation to the SL, make some trace of the average and you win the championship. What is that, a supremacist result? That's bullshit.

Yeah, it's bullshit in practice.

But you don't have 20 lines on 67 either as shorts are banned looking backwards.

Integer писал (а) >>
Let's hope you demonstrate that at the next championship.

Integer, WHY!? :)) I'm not selling anything :)) Come to think of it, I don't want anything from anyone. I'm just saying, look. :))

What don't you believe... Yeah, go ahead.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Integer, WHY!? :)) I'm not selling anything :)) Come to think of it, I don't want anything from anyone. I'm just saying, look. :))

What don't you believe... Run it.

Run where? In the tester?

Integer писал (а) >>

Where do you start? In a tester or something?

Not on rael.... :)) Integer no! Don't run it on the real world under any circumstances. :))

all clear!
Reason: