MTS = profit FALSE ||TRUE - page 19

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

You must be really stupid, or you must think you're really smart... Give me one reason why I should want to tell you my strategy.... :)))

Next... :)) -- Yes, my announcement still stands.... :)) The terms and conditions are written there... Look it up.

1 smart

2 you don't need a strategy you could have done with a state or access an hour ago

3 manual trade and full-time employment are incompatible

4 the only thing you're really good at so far is getting into a communal kitchen bazaar in any thread

Vita писал (а) >>

Average daily candle movement is fine, it's a property of the market. Still, it would be interesting to see the picture if you were to equate the stop to the take or vice versa. I kind of assume that you are not optimising the identified pattern, adjusting your calculation block to the curve.

In any case, good luck at the Championship.

No, I need something better for the Championship, if I manage to do it, maybe I'll try. If my profit is less than 100 thousand in three months, then there's nothing to do...

Mischek писал (а) >>

1 smart

2 you don't need a strategy you could have done with state or access an hour ago

3 hand trading and full-time employment are incompatible.

4 the only thing you have so far - is to make a bazaar in the communal kitchen in any thread

Just think about it.... Why would I show you anything? :))

Employment... Well, the free time is boring, to be honest... You can't drink for joy... In fact, I gave you an answer so you wouldn't get offended... I'm not here anymore, bye-bye! :))

olltrad писал (а) >>

No, I need something better for the championship, if I manage to finish it, maybe I'll try it. If the profit in three months is less than 100 thousand, there's nothing to go into...

It's worth a try anyway.

Yeah, I see a profit chart. I see that exactly until the 15th trade, or maybe even until the 22nd, the pattern was not catching (say there was a down trend or wrong swings), but since the 16th trade everything came together (again, let's say a flat or right swings started). I understand being tempted to add a trend or flat filter. The systems that live well in different phases of the market are weak in that they don't know what phase they are in. If there was a filter, it would be heaven.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Just think.... Why would I show you anything. :))

Busy... Well, free time is boring, to be honest... You can't drink for joy... In fact, I gave you a special answer so you wouldn't get offended... I'm not here anymore, bye-bye! :))

Because if someone makes loud statements that look like nonsense, they by default need to be proven.

That rule no longer applies to you.

It's my own fault.

Vita писал (а) >>

It's worth a try anyway.

Yep, I see a profit chart. I see that exactly till the 15th trade or maybe till the 22nd did not catch the pattern (may be there was a down trend or wrong swings), but since the 16th trade everything has come together (again may be there was a flat or right swings). I understand being tempted to add a trend or flat filter. The systems that live well in different phases of the market are weak in that they don't know what phase they are in. If it had a filter, it would be heaven.

Well at least it doesn't kill itself in unfavorable conditions and works for all timeframes (if you make adjustments).

olltrad писал (а) >>

Well, at least it doesn't kill itself under adverse conditions and works for all time periods (if you make adjustments)

I can't be satisfied with that. Especially if there are reservations. If I don't see any statistical advantage, I'm going straight to the bottom.

Vita писал (а) >>

I can't be satisfied with that. Especially if there are reservations. If I don't see a statistical advantage, I'm screwed.

I can't either, so the work goes on...

thank you all for participating! see you all again!
Reason: