A system that gives 100% confidence in forex earnings - page 8

timbo:
If you play for 100K and above, the DC will give you a personal manager who will
to bring you coffee in bed...
timbo, is this just your opinion, or is it based on real facts?

P.S.
I don't have time to check it myself :)

granit77 писал (а): timbo, это просто Ваше мнение, или оно опирается на реальныефакты?

The coffee thing is hyperbole. About the personal manager - real facts. I have not yet checked with forex brokerages, but it definitely works with banks and stockbrokers.

timbo:
The coffee thing is hyperbole. About the personal manager - real facts. I have not yet checked with forex brokerages, but it definitely works with banks and stockbrokers.
I prefer coffee made in my own brewery. But some kind of confirmation of the "integrity" of brokerage companies
would be useful. In the sense of the correspondence of declarations of intent to the real work.

Theoretically it is supposed that in Forex:
- brokerage companies live due to spread and, probably, at the expense of their own operations, not affecting clients;
- brokerage companies can toughen working conditions, to provide themselves acceptable conditions of withdrawal to the market;
- client can earn unlimited profit within conditions of brokerage companies, with increasing of lot there is reasonable increasing of trading operation execution time
, connected with the order of its bringing to the market;
- brokerage companies are not interested in counteracting trading of cr Everybody thinks that the "fair play" is done until a certain
price level, and after that the trader is just strangled. And this is not related to a certain brokerage company, it's just a principle.
I don't think it will ever affect me personally, but I want to believe in the best.
Unfortunately, I can't imagine how these things can be proven or disproved.
P.S.
This is not a discussion of DC, but a philosophical discussion of good and evil.

granit77:
In fact, no one believes that these declarations are respected. Everyone believes that "fair play" is played up to a certain
price level and then the trader gets strangled.
This is not a discussion of brokerage houses, but a philosophical discussion of good and evil.
Matters of faith are not subject to discussion. If someone believes, it is impossible to change his mind.

If someone is a cheater at heart and always ready to deceive his neighbor, then it is not surprising that because of his mindset he expects everyone around him to be cheaters too, just waiting to rip him off. Potential cheaters, that is, have not done anything bad yet, but will surely do so. Such a person is also unpersuasive and will never believe that most people are decent and honest. Any examples of their honesty will be taken as a special deception to gain his/her trust and then rob him/her specifically. Nothing personal, just reasoning about right and wrong.

And finally, a rather difficult thesis for the citizens of the FSU to understand: it is economically profitable to be honest. It is much more profitable to make a profit on the spread than to steal deposits.

timbo:
..Any examples of their integrity will be taken as a special trick to gain their trust
and then rob him specifically...
+1

timbo:
If someone is a cheat at heart and is always ready to cheat his neighbour,
then it's not surprising that he, because of his mindset, expects
that everyone else is a crook, just waiting to rip him off.
Potential crooks maybe, i.e., they haven't done anything wrong yet,
but they will. Such a man is also impossible to change his mind,
he will never believe that most people are decent and honest.
Any examples of their decency will be taken
as a special trick to gain their trust and then rob them
specifically from him. Nothing personal, just reasoning about right and wrong.
evil.

Well, all life is based on believe-don't believe.
But that's for starters - and then the facts speak for themselves.
I would like to find a more or less decent DC (mine has already sick and tired, the server hangs, the warrant in MT hangs - and it is already closed, etc.).
Maybe advise (based on experience) not a bad DS - decent and technically secured :).
And not to advertise (maybe advertising is prohibited here), you can email vaa20003@yandex.ru

azuz:
Mathemat:

What are the considerations... You take out a loan of $100K from a bank and put it on the real. In a year and a half you'll pay it off (along with the interest) and you'll be a free and happy man.

You can try to sell, but here I strongly advise against it. And it's a pain in the neck, because the product will take a long time to untwist.

You can certainly take credit, but the fact is that the Russian forex is built so that we are not allowed to the forex, and believe me no dealing centre will not let me take away from them such sums, I think no one has a secret that all we loose in the pockets of dealing centers, of course while we play and our winnings reach a maximum of $ 1000 and then one-time no one cares about it, I dont know if i will withdraw $ 100 000 once a year and then start to bet two hundred and withdraw them progressively in 5 years i will just ruin this dealing centre if they pay all i owe them, it is the problem how to work so as to be sure that even if you cope with the market you are not cheated by those who do not benefit from your earnings

The system is 100% legal and workable. Just imagine, if you put it on the market, everyone will start winning and all dealing centres will simply close, because all our losses and profits are in their pockets.

Actually, we're direct market participants. We actually take part in the trading. Dealing desk in turn is an intermediary between (one of us) the trader and the broker. Dealing centres as far as I know do not take part in trading ... If you work directly with a broker, the commission will be around 1 point. In general, there is no official Forex market in Russia: there is no stock exchange. There is, of course, a stock exchange, but it is not foreign exchange, not Forex! Such is the case...

Here's an interesting thought: it is possible to attract an investor - it is realistic! If:

1) - the strategy really brings a stable income.

2) - If the trading system is automated and has a patent for it!

3) Well, if you have rich friends.

... Can add to everything: find the money is not a problem! You need a break-even, with no risk or a guarantee that it will be minimal as opposed to a loss.

Royal-shot писал (а):

2) - if the trading system is automated and has a patent on it!

If there is a patent, then YES-A-A-A-A... A patent is cool. How many people buy into advertisements for "patented remedies" every day, not knowing that you can get a patent for any nonsense like "a mechanical device to reduce the consumer's unreasonable desires, i.e. a lip-locker".

granit77:
timbo:
About the coffee - that's hyperbole. About the personal manager - are the real facts. I have not checked it on forex brokerage yet, but it certainly works with banks and stock brokers.
I prefer coffee made in my own brewery. But some kind of confirmation of the "decency" of the brokerage company.
would be very helpful. Decency in the sense of conformity of declarations of intentions with real work.

Theoretically it is assumed that in Forex:
- The DC lives off the spread and possibly off its own operations that do not affect customers;
- The BYGCA can tighten its working conditions in order to provide acceptable conditions for withdrawal of funds to the market;
- the client can earn unlimited earnings under the terms of the brokerage company; the time of operation execution increases as the lot size increases
increase in the lot size, there is a reasonable increase of trading operation execution time;
- DC is not interested in counteraction to big clients' trading and does not make artificial difficulties for them;

In fact, no one believes in following these declarations. In fact no one believes in following these declarations.
In fact, no one believes in following these declarations. And this is not related to a certain brokerage company, this is just a principle.
I do not think that it will ever affect me personally, but I want to believe in the best.
Unfortunately, I can not imagine how these things can be proved or disproved.
P.S.
This is not a discussion of DC, but a philosophical discussion of good and evil.

I agree! But!!! They are also worried about their reputation! You can have your license revoked too! if you try hard enough, you can write to the right people!!!

timbo:
Royal-shot wrote (a):

2) - if the trading system is automated and has a patent on it!

If there is a patent, then YES-A-A-A-A... A patent is cool. How many people buy into advertisements for "patented remedies" every day, not knowing that you can get a patent for any nonsense like "a mechanical device to reduce the consumer's unreasonable desires, i.e. a lip-locker".

No! You don't get it! :-) YOU have to be sure of your own system! Your patent is like documentation - a paper with a serial number on it. You don't go to a man waving a flash drive at him, saying 'I've got it, look! You need everything in order... Wealthy people know what it is legally - a competent, responsible, non-sedentary partner at a computer!
Reason: