A system that gives 100% confidence in forex earnings

After several months of watching the history of past years, I brought out the so-called "formula for success", but there is one drawback - the system gives double initial capital. After several months of observation of the history of past years derived the so-called "formula for success", though there is one downside of the system gives the doubling of the original capital. Ie putting $ 100 get $ 200, you say cool, but there is a catch and doubling happens after a year, of course if you had a million dollars to complain that we have nothing, but it certainly does not, so I have a question to the esteemed audience, who has any suggestions?

azuz:
There is, however, one disadvantage with the system that it gives you double your initial capital.
It's not a bad feather in the cap ;o)))

What are the considerations... You take out a $100K loan from a bank and put it on the real, since you're 100 per cent sure about it. In a year and a half you'll pay it off (along with the interest) and you'll be a free and happy man.

You can try to sell it, but I don't recommend it here. And it's a pain in the ass because it'll take a long time to untwist the product.

Mathemat:

What are the considerations here... You take out a $100K loan from the bank and put it on the real. In a year and a half you'll pay it off (along with the interest) and you'll be a free and happy man.

You can try to sell it, but I strongly advise against it. You can try to sell, but I wouldn't recommend it.

You can certainly take credit, but the fact is that the Russian Forex is built so that we are not allowed to the Forex market itself and believe me no dealing centre will not let me take away from them such amounts, I think that no one has a secret that all we loose in the pockets of dealing centers, of course while we play and our winnings reach a maximum of $ 1000 and then one-time no one cares about it, But just imagine if I withdraw $ 100 000 once a year, and then start to put up to two hundred and withdraw, and so on in some 5 years I just ruin this dealing centre, if they pay out all that is due to me without problems, here's the problem how to work so as to ensure that even if you have managed the market you are not cheated, those who havewho don't benefit from your earnings.

The system is 100% legal and workable. Just imagine, if you put it on the market, everyone will start winning and all dealing centres will simply close, because all our losses and profits are in their pockets.

Mathemat:

You can try to sell, but I would strongly advise against it here. And it's a pain in the ass, because the product will take a long time to get promoted.

And sell what? Brains and how to promote them?)

All in all, everything is correct - a loan is much less troublesome than several investors hanging over your head. True, 100K is not so easy to take, if it is secured by something... And about 100% confidence - that's you in a hurry, all the problems start with such confidence, take 99% as a basis, then it will not be so painful)

Figar0:
Mathemat:

You can try to sell, but I strongly advise against it here. And it's a pain in the ass because it takes a long time to get the product up and running.

And sell what? Brains, and even untwist them?)

All in all, everything is correct - a loan is much less troublesome than several investors hanging over your head. True, 100K is not so easy to take, if it is secured by something... And about 100% confidence - that's the heat of the moment, all problems start with such confidence, take 99% as a basis, it will not be so painful later)

Exactly 100% I vouch for this, checked on a real account truth I play on cent while no problems with the payment, but my gut feeling is that if it goes to 100 000 $ problems will begin

azuz:
Of course you can take a loan, but the fact is that the Russian Forex is built so that we are not allowed to enter the Forex market and believe me no dealing centre will not let me take such sums from them
Well, if you're not sure - then, of course, sell. Let others have a headache how to withdraw lemons from their accounts... Or make a not so heavily profitable system :)

- They say you can get a big loan from your bank?
- Yes, you can.
- What do you need for that?
- Oh, nothing. Just write an application and go to the cashier's office and get the cash.
- How's that? And you don't need any certificates, no guarantees?
- No, we trust our customers.
- What if I don't pay back the loan?
- Oh, well... May your conscience torment you in the high court after your death.
- А!:).. Well, that's a long time coming.
- No way. The second you don't pay up, you'll be back the next day.

azuz:
... So you put in $100 and you get $200... doubling it in a year... I have a question for the esteemed public, who has any thoughts?

What are your thoughts? That it's possible to earn a 100% return on the real thing? It's not like anyone's arguing. It is quite realistic. But you have to work. If you invest 100 and get 200 - this is from fairy tales about Ivan the Fool, the Goldfish and Chipolino. If you are a super-trader, prove it with facts, actions.

That's what your suggestion is so far, to drop $100 each and you pay back $200 each in a year? Then it's out of place. Investors (if $100 can be called investment) don't live here :)

azuz:

By the way about selling, the system is 100% legal and workable, just imagine if they sell it, everyone will start winning, all dealing centres will simply close, because again, all our winnings and losses are in their pockets

In that case don't sell in any case!!!

What is the actual suggestion/question?

azuz:

I can certainly take a loan, but the fact is that the Russian Forex is built so that we are not allowed to the Forex market itself and, believe me, no dealing centre will not let me take such sums from them, I think it is no secret that all we spend in the pockets of dealing centers, of course while we play and our gains go up to a maximum of $ 1000 and that one-time no one bothered about it, and imagine if I withdraw $ 100 000 once a year,

If you don't like Russian Forex, the whole world is at your feet. But not all of our Forex is cooked in kitchens, I know this for sure, with 100% confidence).
Reason: