Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1551

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

in regression models, the signs are simply dominated by the coefficients, so everything works when the training data is out of bounds

The forest splits leaves that have marginal values, both above and below, over the range of the training data. If new data exceeds this range, the forest shows the values of the outermost leaves that it knows.

that's why you have a straight line, because the forest shows the extreme values it knows
The horizontal line is more likely from the fact that in the history, in a similar situation, there have been both upward and downward movements in roughly the same proportion, which when averaged gives the horizontal i.e. 50/50.

elibrarius:
the horizontal line is more likely from the fact that in history, in a similar situation, there have been both upward and downward movements in about the same proportion, which when averaged gives the horizontal i.e. 50/50.

original version, but no

Interesting video about stimulation and interpretation of brain neuron signals

And Musk hasn't invented new speech therapists.

This is some kind of popularizer - now about GMOs, now about neural networks. soon we'll see about LGBT

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

And Musk hasn't invented new speech therapists.

This is some kind of popularizer - now about GMOs, now about neural networks. soon we'll see about LGBT

Of course, it is necessary to be aware of the related disciplines. And if you are interested, you can study concrete scientific data in details.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Of course, you have to be aware of the related disciplines. And if you're interested, you can study specific scientific data in more detail.

It would be especially interesting to learn about LGBT from her.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It would be especially interesting to hear from her about the LGBT

Come on, have you even seen her? - She is adequate and actually gives an example on herself - a very harmonious person.

It may be more interesting for you

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Come on, have you even seen her? - She is adequate and actually gives an example on herself - a very harmonious person.

It might be more interesting for you.

I've seen her, she just gathers information on the Internet and talks about everything.

I've got enough information on the market so far.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I've seen it, he's just gathering information from the Internet and scratching his head about everything.

I've got enough information on the market for now)

More articles with translations, and more interesting :)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Let's have more articles with translation, and more interesting :)

I'm essentially looking for parts for the bot, writing videos for myself. something interesting i see - i write it down

Truth be told, there hasn't been a single article that I've borrowed anything directly and very useful, just a little bit at a time from everywhere
Reason: