Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 772

I was so lucky to roll over.... I wish you to do the same....

the most useless thing in life is giving out advice :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

The most useless thing in life is giving out advice :)

Then the work of a teacher or lecturer is useless, judging by your statement. After all, giving advice, they primarily share the knowledge gained from their own experience. But if not teachers, the world would not be able to develop and reach new achievements, let alone discover.... IMHO

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Then the work of a teacher or lecturer is useless, judging by your statement. After all, by giving advice they primarily share knowledge gained from their own experience. But if it were not for teachers, the world would not be able to develop and achieve new achievements, let alone discover.... IMHO

Advice and teaching are not the same thing :) If a person studies, his expectations should be justified, and what you give people besides someone else's generator (the principle of which you do not know) and a crooked strategy that hasn't earned a penny?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Advice and teaching are a bit different things :) If a person learns, his expectations should be justified, and what you give people besides someone else's generator (the principle of which you do not know) and crooked strategy, which has not earned a penny?

I see. Go and prepare a verse of apology, and then we'll talk, but until you apologize, I do not know you and from your friends I will remove you. Got it.... Good luck!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:

It's all clear. Go prepare a verse of apology, and then we'll talk, but until you apologize, I do not know you and I will remove you from my friends. Got it.... Good luck!!!

)))) I told you under what conditions the poem will be ... but for now Arbeiten :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

)))) I told you under what conditions the verse will be... but in the meantime arbyten :)

ok! i will personally draw your attention to the moment when it needs to be prepared....

Vizard_:

Guys, you can't do that. You shouldn't fight, you should be friends.
You want me to make it up to you?
You're both dumb bastards. You can't trade or claw.
If you could, you'd be in the "Forex, Forecasts, Consequences" thread
at least for a week showed us how to do it. We could do it with bots.
I would do so, but I can not.

Then don't quack it, you helpless loser.

Vizard_:

Guys, how can you do that? You shouldn't fight, you should be friends!
Do you want me to make it up to you?
You are both stupid fools, you can not trade or claw.
If you could, you would show your skills in the "Forex, forecasts, consequences" thread at least
for a week. I could do it with bots.
I would do so, but I don't know how.

I know how to make a TS and I don't need a prediction branch for that. I have an account of zamonetorin, etc.

And it started its ascent again this week. So...... Tangible profit for yesterday. I will trade till the end of the week with new one, retrain TS, increase volume of deals and then the changes in the account will be evident.

I`m planning to open closed pamm account, who is interested to join it. If you are interested in joining it, please let me know. It is interesting to know the potential investors....

Vizard_:

If I have a deal open, take a screenshot, if I close it, take a screenshot. In a week, on condition,
If you're both there and don't argue you'll get presents.

great giver, if he had anything, he would have done it and monitored it a long time ago

If you'd had anything, you'd have done it yourself long ago and put up monitoring.)

Reason: