Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 48

WM introduced a new type of "wallet" (WMP) for Russian currency, which meets the requirements of Russian legislation - this is the reason why WMR support will be terminated (by WM). Don't know is this politics or no. Dollar & euro wallets still here without any changes, available for Russians & other WM users

paulscoleuk:

When I click on withdraw from paypal, all I get is page not found

What is happending?

Go to your paypal, your money is already there, This happen to me also.

Alexander Puzanov:
WM introduced a new type of "wallet" (WMP) for Russian currency, which meets the requirements of Russian legislation - this is the reason why WMR support will be terminated (by WM). Don't know is this politics or no. Dollar & euro wallets still here without any changes, available for Russians & other WM users

Just to add clarification (if it is necessary) : I like WebMoney - they are working OK and are, as far as financial terms are concerned, somewhere at the top when it comes to not skimming their customers. But the ongoing (undeclared cold) war on anything coming from "not west" is what we are seeing in action and I think that it is the only reason why things like these are happening right now

Aytugan Khafizov:

We are in process of reconfiguration of payment system providers.

We connected back Paypal for deposits, withdrawals will be available on Monday or Tuesday.

Credit cards deposits (Visa and Mastercard) are fully operational.

Next week we will add Withdrawals to VISA cards, and then to Mastercard.

ePayments is temporary unavailable due to integration issues, we are waiting response from ePayments support. It can last till Monday.

Webmoney will be no longer available.

Will there be other methods that don't use MasterCard/visa/cardpay/epayments as these don't work in all countries. 

For instance in my country, the MasterCard/visa and cardpay options don't work due to money laundering levels so they are only loaded via local bank. 
So does the wire transfer. 

Would have been nice to have webmoney/Skrill/Neteller/payoner or even the crazily expensive PayPal. 

Can you please do a research and view which of the former services had most users, and provide the info to us stack holders. 

Genesis Hafalla:

Go to your paypal, your money is already there, This happen to me also.

When I click on the withdraw from paypal button on the selection page, I get taken to a page not found, so don't even get the option to withdraw to paypal,

Card pay is doing the same.

How can i remove my money

Can anyone, who successfully withdrawed through paypal or cardpay,  tell me who is the sender after the changes?

Are you looking for new ways to deposit and withdraw ?

Laszlo Kadlok:
Can anyone, who successfully withdrawed through paypal or cardpay,  tell me who is the sender after the changes?

Paypal is working

<Image Deleted>

Tested cardpay today and it works well with my visa no issues.

Hi,

I received a message on my profile page:

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.

Currently, no action is required from you. If we need additional information, we will notify you right here.

Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.

Sorry for inconvenience.

This was 4 weeks ago. On Paypal and Cardpay my limit is max 0.01.

I waited for 2 weeks hoping they would finish verification. I wrote to service desk more than a week ago but no reply yet.

Has anyone else faced similar issue. Can you guide me what steps to take? I'm not getting any reply from them so a bit worried.

It's been more than 2 months since I was able to withdraw.

Thanks.

Reason: