Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

Hi,

In the last few days MQL5 has "locked" my funds and won't allow any withdrawals.  I have sent a message to them but no reply yet. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks

Gary

Be patient!

There is actual an issue - but they are working on it!

Be patient.

Carl Schreiber:

Be patient!

There is actual an issue - but they are working on it!

Be patient.

Carl,

Ah okay. Thanks for the response. I was wondering if it was something I had done.

Some user from rus part of the forum complained today about withdrawal to paypal (with screenshots and so on - his post #955), and admins replied on the post #958 and post #956

If this issue is related to you so - wait for some time.
And after waiting - try once again (tomorrow or the day after tomorrow), and if not possible - write to the service desk.

Sergey Golubev:

Some user from rus part of the forum complained today about withdrawal to paypal (with screenshots and so on - his post #955), and admins replied on the post #958 and post #956

If this issue is related to you so - wait for some time.
And after waiting - try once again (tomorrow or the day after tomorrow), and if not possible - write to the service desk.

Sergey,

Thanks very much. Much appreciated.

Gary

Gary Comey:

Hi,

In the last few days MQL5 has "locked" my funds and won't allow any withdrawals.  I have sent a message to them but no reply yet. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks

Gary

Mine too. A paypal withdrawal is locked and I can't withdraw it using other method. No reply from service desk yet. It seems like a technical problem that needs solving?

I have same problem, since Sunday my money is locked. 

Arturo Lopez Perez:
Mine too. A paypal withdrawal is locked and I can't withdraw it using other method. No reply from service desk yet. It seems like a technical problem that needs solving?
Mee too.

Please find below the reply (reply of admin and official reply of MQ).
Make sure that you are having same issue - seems - they are fixing the following issue now: mql5 webpage is stucked when you are pressing to withdraw to paypal for example.
  • If you have the other issue (funds are frozen/locked for example) - write to the service desk please.
  • if you have similar issue - wait to be fixed (today or tomorrow for example).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Communicate with developers through Servicedesk!

Rashid Umarov , 2019.08.08 12:42

We reproduced it and will figure it out

thank you for the information

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Communicate with developers through Servicedesk!

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08 13:54

The operation was canceled. We figured it out, and please - do not withdraw once again now.

Genesis Hafalla:
    Mee too.

same problem for me...money locked on withdrawal

Okay now i know then because service desk seems slow to respond :)

same issue here least it seems like they know theirs a problem and are working on it glad i waset alone in the problem.
    Reason: