Elite indicators :) - page 1274

Where can i find it?

Only find this here "https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page99"

mladen:

beppi

MQ4 file of that indicator was not posted.EX4 file was posted originally

Where can i find it?

Only find this here "https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/9182-requests-ideas/page99"

beppi:

mladen:

beppi

MQ4 file of that indicator was not posted.EX4 file was posted originally

Where can i find it?

OK, find it at my indicator collection!

Was only a mistake in writig at the template.

beppi:

OK, find it at my indicator collection!

Was only a mistake in writig at the template.

beppi

You do not need mq4 file for template (templates are not using them)

mladen:

beppi

You do not need mq4 file for template (templates are not using them)

I know that of course.

Filename in template from mntiwana and my indicator collection was different.

All is fine.

Thank's to your quick reply

and sorry for loosing your time with my inattention.

beppi:

I know that of course.

Filename in template from mntiwana and my indicator collection was different.

All is fine.

Thank's to your quick reply

and sorry for loosing your time with my inattention.

beppi

Did you solved your matter and find what was you looking for,or,still you needs some thing ?

regards

Avan84:
Mladen do you mind to share the indicator template you use to us? I bet it is the best 

Hi ,

I know I am new hence nobody really saw my comments but i really hope the highly appraised programmer can share the indicator + template they using as they have already  seen thousand of request and indicator and I am sure there is something which they use for their own during their own trading which i really really hope that can be shared out so all of us have an identical template and indicator and make adjustment to do as time goes by with new ideas added

Hope can hear from you guys soon, mr tool , Mladen, 

mntiwana and others 

Avan84:

Hi ,

I know I am new hence nobody really saw my comments but i really hope the highly appraised programmer can share the indicator + template they using as they have already  seen thousand of request and indicator and I am sure there is something which they use for their own during their own trading which i really really hope that can be shared out so all of us have an identical template and indicator and make adjustment to do as time goes by with new ideas added

mntiwana and others 

Avan84

Generally,no post goes off unseen and or with out answered unless the posts that do not needs any help/reply or seems unnecessary to answer.any way about your asking for indicators and templates

indicators are always posted here,you can have, and templates,as to my personal opinion,every person/trader have his/her own requirements and situation,TF,instruments,balance,trading volume and so many other factors,how you can use some normal template of some body else,all seniors recommends,you must have sufficient knowledge and ability to create your own system that suits your specific environment,other wise you are not a good trader,there are chance you can lost your money.hope you would like spent some more time for to understand and learn things.

regards

of course MLADEN can help and guide you better way.

mntiwana:

Avan84

Generally,no post goes off unseen and or with out answered unless the posts that do not needs any help/reply or seems unnecessary to answer.any way about your asking for indicators and templates

indicators are always posted here,you can have, and templates,as to my personal opinion,every person/trader have his/her own requirements and situation,TF,instruments,balance,trading volume and so many other factors,how you can use some normal template of some body else,all seniors recommends,you must have sufficient knowledge and ability to create your own system that suits your specific environment,other wise you are not a good trader,there are chance you can lost your money.hope you would like spent some more time for to understand and learn things.

regards

of course MLADEN can help and guide you better way.

Thanks for replying, Actually just want to know what is the indicator and template of a expert programmer is using only if any of them can share so we know that even the expert are using these set of indicator template and hence by following them we can benefit from it that's all :) 

Avan84:

Hi ,

mntiwana and others 

I believe that on open type of forums like this is, absence of answer is an answer too, but ...

I do understand your question and why are you posting it. But the question is posted not just on a wrong thread but on a wrong forum too

This forum is a forum that is dedicated to TA in general and to TA ideas, code and various systems exchange among various forex traders. It is not a forum that is dedicated to "my trading system 101" sales and because of that it will never be used in that way. I did tell on a number of occasions that there is no such thing as best indicator(s) and that there are no shortcuts in making individual trading system that works for one specific person. I haven't changed my opinion. Please take your time, do your do diligence and don't be "offended" when your question is not addressed. Trading takes time, and no single system will help you if you too do not take time and learn what trading is all about

all the best

Reason: